Relationship going downhill

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandog209

Reaction score
Good morning. Im here lookin for a new friend to talk to. Preferably a woman. Im in a relationship that has kind of gone sour and just need a new buddy to talk to while im at work. Im 28 and im from cali, i love music and movies and bbqin and beer. Im super easy goin and dont discriminate on age or ethnicity. So if anyone out there wants a new buddy message me or respond to this and we can begin out new friendship.

So….you want to cheat.

kthen.

Methinks you misunderstand the purpose of this forum.

HoodedMonk said:
So….you want to cheat.

kthen.

No i dont. If i wanted to cheat i would cheat. Im lookin for a friend to talk to. I dnt have a desire to cheat or anything sexual. Conversation is what im lookin for

Brandog209 said:
HoodedMonk said:
So….you want to cheat.

kthen.

No i dont. If i wanted to cheat i would cheat. Im lookin for a friend to talk to. I dnt have a desire to cheat or anything sexual. Conversation is what im lookin for

Mhm. I don't believe you.

Sorry dude.

Yeah, specifically looking for a woman to "talk to" when your relationship is going sour.

Yeah right. Plus you are posting this in the relationship section rather than another section and directly relating the decline of your relationship to wanting a woman friend.

What's wrong with a guy friend? hmm?

I dont want to talk to a man about it. And it has to do with a relationship. Why does it matter to you? Do your own thing. In the mean time i will try to find a WOMAN to talk to about my problems. Because thats what i want. I can care less if u believe me or not. If i was looking for cheating im sure it would be in my own city. Cant really cheat with someone from another state

If you want to talk to someone, we are right here on the forum. Make a thread about it. You don't need a private woman friend for this.

HoodedMonk said:
If you want to talk to someone, we are right here on the forum. Make a thread about it. You don't need a private woman friend for this.

Uhh once again this really isnt your business. If you think im "up to no good" then go talk to someone else. In the mean time il talk to a WOMAN about this either publicly or private. Its not really up to you how i talk to someone. If someone wants to send me a message then they can. So you can stop harassing me now please

HoodedMonk said:
I've said what I think. I'll leave it at that.

Ok wellll nobody cares what u think. And ive already made a couple friends through PRIVATE MESSAGES because thats easier sometimes. Bye now

Well... That escalated quickly. While I don't assume your intentions are to cheat, I will admit that I wonder why ladies. On the flip side, I have to agree - We are wholesome! Just like multi-grain cereal on a cold winter's day.

VanillaCreme said:
Well... That escalated quickly. While I don't assume your intentions are to cheat, I will admit that I wonder why ladies. On the flip side, I have to agree - We are wholesome! Just like multi-grain cereal on a cold winter's day.

LOL ya women can be pretty wholesome. The same reason I dnt like to vent to my guy friends. It's uncomfortable for me. I like companionship and im not getting it at home so I look to here for someone to talk to

Brandog209 said:
LOL ya women can be pretty wholesome. The same reason I dnt like to vent to my guy friends. It's uncomfortable for me. I like companionship and im not getting it at home so I look to here for someone to talk to

I am not against seeking out friendships. And I certainly am not against doing so with someone of the opposite sex (my closest friend is male). But I would make the suggestion of treading carefully, and making an active step to fix or end your issues at home, before bringing someone else into them. It can happen without you meaning it to.

AmytheTemperamental said:
Brandog209 said:

I am not against seeking out friendships. And I certainly am not against doing so with someone of the opposite sex (my closest friend is male). But I would make the suggestion of treading carefully, and making an active step to fix or end your issues at home, before bringing someone else into them. It can happen without you meaning it to.

I completely understand. As a matter of fact she knows that I am actively doing my own thing and she is well aware we won't work out. She has been hanging around her guy friend for a week or so now and I'm not dumb on know in what's goin on. Lol. So no worries. But thank you though for the advice! That being said would you like to be my new friend? Just here for conversation

There are women in the chat room, you could always try that route, if you want.

Brandog209 said:
HoodedMonk said:

Ok wellll nobody cares what u think. And ive already made a couple friends through PRIVATE MESSAGES because thats easier sometimes. Bye now

Please don't speak for everyone. Some people DO care what HM thinks....

Brandog209 said:
Brandog209 said:

I completely understand. As a matter of fact she knows that I am actively doing my own thing and she is well aware we won't work out. She has been hanging around her guy friend for a week or so now and I'm not dumb on know in what's goin on. Lol. So no worries. But thank you though for the advice! That being said would you like to be my new friend? Just here for conversation

Um, if you know it's not going to work out, why are you still together?

TheRealCallie said:
There are women in the chat room, you could always try that route, if you want.

Brandog209 said:
HoodedMonk said:

Please don't speak for everyone. Some people DO care what HM thinks....

Brandog209 said:
Brandog209 said:

Um, if you know it's not going to work out, why are you still together?

Chat room won't work on my phone. And we are still together because there is kids involved and its tough to just split and put kids through it

I just think women are always skeptical when men approach them directly solely for their gender.

I do know what you mean though. Sometimes it's nice to talk to women, and it's fair to ask for that.

Brandog209 said:
And we are still together because there is kids involved and its tough to just split and put kids through it

It is often worse for the kids if you stay together without being happy or wanting out. The kids can see it, no matter how much you think you are hiding it.

Of course it's tough, but that doesn't mean you should use that as an excuse. The kids would most likely rather see you two happy than for you to be together and miserable. They will be better off in the long run if you agree to terms regarding the kids and go your separate ways because things become worse.

Latest posts

Back