Marry or Face Jail Time

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phaedron

Reaction score
It isn't worth doing anything in this society except destroying it. Any involvement at all with women is asking for Legalistic trouble. I like monogamy but I detest marriage, particularly because of it's potential for corruption and it's ability to destroy a man's life. We have been sold into slavery, and in this system women are partners with the state, who are trying to weed out the undesirable types of men.

*video removed*

Phaedron said:
It isn't worth doing anything in this society except destroying it. Any involvement at all with women is asking for Legalistic trouble. I like monogamy but I detest marriage, particularly because of it's potential for corruption and it's ability to destroy a man's life. We have been sold into slavery, and in this system women are partners with the state, who are trying to weed out the undesirable types of men.

*video removed*

I think men like you are more likely we are doomed.
How the fresia do you get like this? Are you always an ******* this naturally or do you work at it?

I don't know if you think you come across as some macho women doninating sperminator, but to me you sound like a weak willed mindless twat. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. I guess.

It's a good thing you don't like marriage because I have a feeling you'll stay alone with that attitude.

you should know that the mgtow guys are mostly trolling or duped into supporting some bullshit rightist political agenda.

marriage sucks though for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back