Looking for people to talk to.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dexter

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I am looking for some people who would like to chat, exchange some messages and get to know each other a bit.
Some basic info about me: I am 24, male and from germany. And I am a student.

If you are interested just send me a message or reply to this thread :)

TheRealCallie said:
You could always check out the chat room. Lots of people in there (well, sometimes lots of people :p ) :)

I remember visiting the chatroom in the past. But I can't seem to find it.
When I click on chatroom on the top left of the forum, then I get directed to the chat thread. But it looks like the link to the chatroom is gone?

Dexter said:
TheRealCallie said:
You could always check out the chat room. Lots of people in there (well, sometimes lots of people :p ) :)

When I click on chatroom on the top left of the forum, then I get directed to the chat thread. But it looks like the link to the chatroom is gone?

It's a new chat room, I'll PM you an invite. :)

Hi Dexter,

I'm a 24 year guy from New Zealand. I've actually sort of started learning German recently. I'd be happy to chat if you are.

TheRealCallie said:
Dexter said:
TheRealCallie said:

Can I get an invite too please?
@Dexter: sorry to barge in.

red guy said:
TheRealCallie said:
Dexter said:
TheRealCallie said:

Can I get an invite too please?
@Dexter: sorry to barge in.

Ask and you shall receive. :p

Latest posts

Back