Broke up with my girlfriend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt4

Reaction score
So me and my girlfriend have officially gone separate ways.

I've never loved someone the way I loved her so I'm pretty low. Been crying lots. I'd like to talk and make some new friends before I go insane.

There is so much I wanted to write in this post. I'll save that for another time. It's late.

Sorry about the lack of punctuation I just came in not long ago and I'm typing this from my phone.

matt4 said:
So me and my girlfriend have officially gone separate ways.

I've never loved someone the way I loved her so I'm pretty low. Been crying lots. I'd like to talk and make some new friends before I go insane.

There is so much I wanted to write in this post. I'll save that for another time. It's late.

Sorry about the lack of punctuation I just came in not long ago and I'm typing this from my phone.

That's terrible. I remember you were eager to find a girlfriend from your previous posts.

Why did you two split up?

I'm sorry to hear that, man... It must've been tough... Guess it'll take a while but hope you'll feel better soon...

Don't worry. You will find the next that you will love even more. And she will feel the same about you.
Chin up.

I'm not going to go into the personal reasons here. Other then they were complicated. She was the first one I had love for.
I've learnt a lot from it, about how I could improve and what a woman should do.

Thanks for the positive posts all.

They mean a lot :)

I'm skeptical that anyone can really love another person in such a short time period (it wasn't long ago you were complaining about not getting a date), but at least you have some relationship experience now.

ardour said:
I'm skeptical that anyone can really love another person in such a short time period (it wasn't long ago you were complaining about not getting a date), but at least you have some relationship experience now.

Your right, It was just a heavy amount of liking. Which is what I've never had for anyone else before.

To be honest I'm happy it's over now. What she said to me tonight was disgusting. She's the type that falls for people too easily and I fell into that trap.

Latest posts

Back