Life, logic, and deppresion.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeFTW

Reaction score
Ive been listing to logics new album and there is a line in "fade away" and it made me think of my life and why? "Evreybody gona die, we all gona go one day, maybe it will be on a monday, driving to work and get hit by a hyundai." This made me think how fragile our life is and that we all will die, eventually. Anybody have sone input?

No one is safe from dying. It could happen at any time and it doesn't really matter if you stay at home all the time or go out and live your life.
What matters is HOW you live your life. Live each day like it was your last because you aren't guaranteed another day. Do what you want (within reason, of course), be happy, don't let honeysuckle bother you so much. Don't sweat the small stuff and be who you are.

TheRealCallie said:
No one is safe from dying. It could happen at any time and it doesn't really matter if you stay at home all the time or go out and live your life.
What matters is HOW you live your life. Live each day like it was your last because you aren't guaranteed another day. Do what you want (within reason, of course), be happy, don't let honeysuckle bother you so much. Don't sweat the small stuff and be who you are.
Im not scarred of dying to be honest, it just makes me think how fragile life is and how it is so easy to die. It baffles me how people dont give life enough "remorse" for lack of a better word.

There is a lot of life to be lived in the "dash".

BadgeFTW said:
.....This made me think how fragile our life is and that we all will die, eventually. Anybody have sone input?

The only input I have is that what you stated are facts. Life is fragile and in 80-100 years, none of us here will be around anymore.
Considering the universe is - what - over 4 billion years old, your life and my life are barely blinks in the grand scheme of things.
And since I don't believe in an afterlife, once I'm gone, I'm gone.
But it's ok.
The only way any of us have a chance to live forever is to create something that outlives us and there are lots of ways to do that, like through art or music or even familial descendants.

-Teresa

SofiasMami said:
BadgeFTW said:
.....This made me think how fragile our life is and that we all will die, eventually. Anybody have sone input?

The only input I have is that what you stated are facts. Life is fragile and in 80-100 years, none of us here will be around anymore.
Considering the universe is - what - over 4 billion years old, your life and my life are barely blinks in the grand scheme of things.
And since I don't believe in an afterlife, once I'm gone, I'm gone.
But it's ok.
The only way any of us have a chance to live forever is to create something that outlives us and there are lots of ways to do that, like through art or music or even familial descendants.

-Teresa

Crazy how we persevere trough life and do **** we dont want too and work jobs we dont like, but in the end we just, dissaper, whats the point?

BadgeFTW said:
Crazy how we persevere trough life and do **** we dont want too and work jobs we dont like, but in the end we just, dissaper, whats the point?

We do work jobs we don't like and do things we don't want to, but that's taking care of your responsibilities. If you work hard and follow your goals to get where you want to be, it doesn't have to be like that.
I think a lot of people just get complacent and think they are fine where they are at and don't want to rock the boat and risk anything, so they just trudge on with where they are. No one gets anywhere good without any risk. Take risks, have goals.

Going through an unenjoyable job and having nothing you really look forward to doing at home can be very frustrating and demoralizing.

Wish I had a good answer, but I do understand frustration of it all. If you push yourself through all sorts of stuff you think you should get enjoyable reward after it all, but yeah, don't have anything really helpful to say.

Latest posts

Back