Sorry for the angry posts...feeling a bit childish...yikes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

IceCastles

I think I'm too old (almost 30) wondering why don't I have friends or getting angry at how others are treating me. I always imagined that I would be self-confident, have a group of close friends etc. by this age.

It's not to say that I didn't try...I honestly did and am trying, but I guess some people have a tougher time.

I suppose there IS hope...I find hope in the possibility that there might be people that I can connect with because hey, I found my hubby and I never thought I'd connect with anyone romantically - ever. With him, all I had to be was myself and I've spent most of my life hating myself and other people around me too.

I really lucked out on that part and maybe I'll luck out again with friends. What I did was persist and to keep myself in opportunities to meet people (despite it being soul-crushing at times lol).

I just needed to vent...I feel a bit better. I mean, my issue of feeling disconnected and that people don't like me are still there...but I'll try to think more positive and keep trying.

I have a cute lil baby too and I hope I can get over these bad feelings about myself because I need to be a role model. How can I help when I can't help myself? :(

Thanks.

I haven't seen any angry posts from you. You don't need to apologize for expressing your feelings or venting about your situation. Vent away, we all do it here on the forum :)

-Teresa

Seems like in your other posts you are just explaining the problems in your life that have brought you here which is what the forum is for.

Latest posts

Back