feeling desperate

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msk

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I don,t know if this is right, but I am really doing bad. I tried to open up to this forum last month, but I had many difficulties in doing so. I've never done anything like this in my life. My life is so bad right now that I'm just throwing myself out there. I tried to connect with someone on here recently but I didn't send my reply back correctly and was ignored when I finally got it right. If this person reads this I am very sorry, I meant no harm. I truly meant what I said. I was really touch by some of your posts. I am in a very serious financial situation and my computer will be shut off shortly. I really need a friend to talk to, maybe somebody on the phone. I know this must sound really pathetic, but I feel I have nothing to lose. I just can't take this lonliness too much longer. I don't know what else to say, cause even though you can't see me, I am very embarrassed with myself for acting like this. msk

Well i think you should change your paradigms and the mood your thinking .How many years you have ? what its your purpose in life ? you dont give much details .i think you should read a lot and how to think positively how to change paradigms etc .A real article that helped me to change my thoughts and to change also my life its at *link removed* This helped me a lot to gain self confidenece and to atrct good thinks in my life .You learn how to develop social skils and how to be grow selfconfidence .So never give up dont focus on bad things when you are unhappy means that your thinking its not right so you must change thoughts to other ones that make you feel good and then your life it will change

Who are you? By that I mean what are your interests, what do you enjoy talking about and how old are you? Giving these specifics might help out connecting with otheres

Never be embarrassed for wanting to reach out your only human afterall. Its so much easier to stay wrapped up in your own head it takes courage to ask for help. Good luck

msk said:
Hi everyone, I don,t know if this is right, but I am really doing bad. I tried to open up to this forum last month, but I had many difficulties in doing so. I've never done anything like this in my life. My life is so bad right now that I'm just throwing myself out there. I tried to connect with someone on here recently but I didn't send my reply back correctly and was ignored when I finally got it right. If this person reads this I am very sorry, I meant no harm. I truly meant what I said. I was really touch by some of your posts. I am in a very serious financial situation and my computer will be shut off shortly. I really need a friend to talk to, maybe somebody on the phone. I know this must sound really pathetic, but I feel I have nothing to lose. I just can't take this lonliness too much longer. I don't know what else to say, cause even though you can't see me, I am very embarrassed with myself for acting like this. msk

You're very brave right now. It's troubling to hear you being stuck in a financial situation; do you have other methods or places outside of your home or workplace where you can participate in other forms of communication in the forums? I would be open to having more of those in case anything happens to you.

Latest posts

Back