What did make you bind to the Loneliness?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carater

Reaction score
I'm curious about everyone in this site , I've seen some threads and some people who are kind but I have some questions, What make so kind people being alone?
It was the feeling of don't fit on the society nor you social enviroment; or you're rather to be alone than with other people like in parties ( I hate parties ).
Do you have something that happened in your past that makes you be more reticent?
I want to know about you guys and mainly ladies.

If there is someone from Brasil , would be nice to chat

brah \(._.)/ for me its that i really dont ******* fit in anywhere in the spectrum of anything in society, of course in school I don't even...for a long time i just hated being alone, feeling alone, but i had to accept it and slowly..and now i just like and dont mind
I like who iam and i accept who iam :) i like being alone if im not with my people, which i dont have many
yeah i dont like parties too unless its a one kind party or with people i want to be with which isnt many :|

I've gone through a lot of phases in my life, some where I was kind and some where I wasn't. I don't think that's ever impacted it as I've seen all kinds of people with friends, in love, with big happy families... the only common thread for me was that I didn't fit in, do things the usual way, or have the usual preferences. It's the same story for a friend of mine who admitted to being a major brat as a teenager but decided enough was enough when he got older and that being nice was better. I don't think there's a simple reason for it.

I have a theory that because each life expediences changes us, the more horrible and or rare/strange/traumatic/absurd things one goes though the less likely one is to think like the masses and also the less able to relate to the Masses one becomes.

I'm not lonely, I'm lonely for people who I can relate to and connect with.

bullying as a child, and a general sense of not belonging, pushed me inward. Then when I became attracted to girls as a teenager, a mix of being funny-looking and a year younger than everyone in my class (for some reason, there was a stigma against dating girls in lower grades) meant that I almost never dated in high school, and college was no better. That led to my being behind the curve when it came to dating and meeting women and, to this day, having difficulty making friends, especially with other men.

Staying off by myself just makes my life less stressful and easier to manage. I'm not totally lonely, although you wouldn't know it to look at my forlorn facebook page; I haven't even looked at it in over two years; just no interest. I have four good friends, and they're enough; better, they understand that I'm also very introverted and need my time alone.

Latest posts

Back