Name one thing you like and dislike about your appearance

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jently

I like my slim, delicate hands and wrists.............
Shame about the horrible hair I got lumbered with - straight and very fine

How about you?

My hair wouldn't curl even if i put my finger in a light socket. I look younger than i am and always have.

I think some people would love to trade hair problems. I think too curly is worse.

I like my eyes. I hate my hair and everything that has to do with where it grows too much and where it doesn't grow as much as it should. I hate every aspect of my hair situation.

The eyes, sort of blue/green. I've been told they look nice.

I hate the the shape of my forehead/brow, it's all sort of crushed in and unsightly. I always look like I'm worried or scowling because of that. I'm balding too so that doesn't help.

Like my eyes.

Dislike my weight, but I can change that. Something I can't change my legs.

I like my petite mediterranean appearance.

I dislike (more of a frustration really) that I'm too short for purchased clothing (therefore I sew my own) and am often not tall enough to sit comfortably on chairs - at home I have many footstools!

LonesomeDay said:
I like my petite mediterranean appearance.

I dislike (more of a frustration really) that I'm too short for purchased clothing (therefore I sew my own) and am often not tall enough to sit comfortably on chairs - at home I have many footstools!

You sound a bit like me,i'm quite short so I have to go to certain shops for petite clothing.

Like:
Dislike: my bum nose, how long my nose is, my ptosis of my eye..., my wide face. When I lose weight everything contorts

I really like my hair/beard. It will be a sad day if I ever notice that I'm going bald. I'll just shave my head since it's got a nice shape.

I dislike the fact that I look like I have boobs because my chest is caved in.

Latest posts

Back