Job Hunting = Pain

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeilaniAWarrior

Reaction score
I cannot stand searching for jobs sometimes. It is so hard when you don't have enough experience to qualify for a position that you are interested in. I feel like giving up sometimes. I see others doing well, It seems like bad things always happens to me. I work hard, but I just never feel like I am doing the best that I could do. :/

I'm going to have to start doing it again so I feel your pain. I guess you just have to see the less desirable roles you find yourself in as stepping stones.

You only need 1 job. Even if you fill out 100 job apps it gets u where u need to be.

Paraiyar said:
I'm going to have to start doing it again so I feel your pain. I guess you just have to see the less desirable roles you find yourself in as stepping stones.
[/quote

That is so true. I hope that we both get something eventually.

Sorry to hear you're not where you want to be. I don't know what position you had in mind or whether you're more concerned about getting money or experience, but just keep filling out applications and checking in with employers is about all you can do. Keep working at it!

Could there be some kind of related volunteer work you might do that would give you some experience for the position you want?

Extreme Unit said:
Sorry to hear you're not where you want to be. I don't know what position you had in mind or whether you're more concerned about getting money or experience, but just keep filling out applications and checking in with employers is about all you can do. Keep working at it!

Could there be some kind of related volunteer work you might do that would give you some experience for the position you want?

Thanks :/ I'm interested in at least getting a good paying job and the experience. I'm just going to take everyone's advice and continue to apply.

Latest posts

Back