Looking for someone to talk to 1 on 1

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nethic

Reaction score
Hi there,

My name is Lenny. I'm 28 years old, and I live in NYC. I feel lonely and would like someone to talk to, preferably 1 on 1.

We can talk on Skype, or any messenger that you prefer.

Thanks.

Busy, crowded, fun.

It's a weird town. Extremely crowded, but almost no one ever talks to anyone else. It can be very lonely at times.

It's a very beautiful city though. I've been thinking about starting a vlog, because NYC is the place to be - if you want to start a vlog.

I live in Brooklyn, one of the 5 boroughs of NYC. While I don't spend much time in the Bronx or Queens, I can tell you one thing - Manhattan is like a different world. That island is TOTALLY different from Brooklyn. It's like you arrive in a different country, when you enter manhattan.

Manhattan feels claustrophobic at times, but safe. Very fast paced. Everyone is running somewhere to do something. Everyone has some kind of purpose. Cabbies rule the streets.

It feels very luxurious and regal...like everything is more high quality in Manhattan than in the other boroughs. While this isn't necessarily true, the lifestyle in the city is totally different than in say...Brooklyn.

There are always interesting things to do. Always interesting things to see. Manhattan is very accepting of the things that are out of the ordinary. It seems that the city thrives on individuality, and self expression. You can be free in this city. You can be yourself. Chances are good that someone, somewhere will accept you for who you are.

For the most part, it's a wonderful city. I would love to live in Manhattan, but it's expensive (unless you have roommates, and the apartments are very small). I'm sure there are exceptions to this rule, and perhaps in the not so distant future, I might start looking for a way to move into the city - just to capture the essence of what it's like to live there. It's on a totally different plane of existence than the other 4 boroughs. Just to be able to wake up in the morning, and find myself in the myriads of coffee shop or diners scattered throughout the city.

hey i know you ask for a 1 on 1 but if you need i would also like to talk with you too!

Latest posts

Back