I will spend the rest of my life alone.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fragile

Reaction score
I have no friends. Girls don't like me.

I'm soon to be 30 years old. I live alone, I can support myself and all. But no one likes, me, maybe I'm to weak? Maybe I look like a freak when they see me?

I have nothing, I live out each day as if I'm isolated. I understand that it's hard to work from this position, but whu. This is honeysuckle.. Maybe I should just kill myself?

I have no right to be on this earth since I cant spread my genes. It's all about survival of the fittest. That's why girls will taunt me, sleep with my brother and pretend to have a relatiionship with me, pretend to love me.

So people who don't have kids (and spread their DNA) have "no right to be on this earth"?

What about people who "spread" their kindness, love, service, charity, and possibly even passion for hobbies/achievements? What about those who foster children? What about those who dedicate their lives to the care of animals?

None of these are a good enough reason to live?

constant stranger said:
You do have a right to be on this earth so hold off on the killing yourself thing, it's way too soon for you to quit.

Live alone, can support yourself.

That isn5 steps ahead of me. Good work. Well..why so bummed?

Fragile said:

I'm soon to be 30 years old. I live alone, I can support myself and all. But no one likes, me, maybe I'm to weak? Maybe I look like a freak when they see me?

I have nothing, I live out each day as if I'm isolated. I understand that it's hard to work from this position, but whu. This is honeysuckle.. Maybe I should just kill myself?

I have no right to be on this earth since I cant spread my genes. It's all about survival of the fittest. That's why girls will taunt me, sleep with my brother and pretend to have a relatiionship with me, pretend to love me.

Really?!?!?!

1) I don't know you, but I'm sure you can find a girl! Maybe not so beautiful and not so smart.. However, if not, doesn't matter, you don't need a girl to live a good life!

2) I don't think kill yourself is a smart choice. It's like to throw away a plate of pasta because it wasn't good enough; now you are even without food!

3) The thing of the reproduction is bullshit, we are not born to spread the genes. Instead we are the will of God. No, I'm joking. I really like the theory of Darwin, because it make really sense, but is just a theory, something built to describe the function of the life. Darwin didn't say that if you are unable to reproduce you have not right to live in this earth! So what about bees? There are perhaps million of bees that their function, in order to contribute in the bees society, is to work (take pollen), while there are drones (male bee) that their function is to mate with a fertile queen. Ok, life is unfair, but maybe that suggest that happiness comes from other things. In nature there is omosexuality. Some dude in the ancien Grece thought about omosexuality as the highest form of love. So what?

Guess said:
Fragile said:

Really?!?!?!

1) I don't know you, but I'm sure you can find a girl! Maybe not so beautiful and not so smart.. However, if not, doesn't matter, you don't need a girl to live a good life!

2) I don't think kill yourself is a smart choice. It's like to throw away a plate of pasta because it wasn't good enough; now you are even without food!

3) The thing of the reproduction is bullshit, we are not born to spread the genes. Instead we are the will of God. No, I'm joking. I really like the theory of Darwin, because it make really sense, but is just a theory, something built to describe the function of the life. Darwin didn't say that if you are unable to reproduce you have not right to live in this earth! So what about bees? There are perhaps million of bees that their function, in order to contribute in the bees society, is to work (take pollen), while there are drones (male bee) that their function is to mate with a fertile queen. Ok, life is unfair, but maybe that suggest that happiness comes from other things. In nature there is omosexuality. Some dude in the ancien Grece thought about omosexuality as the highest form of love. So what?

Start reading books.

Xpendable said:
Guess said:
Fragile said:

Really?!?!?!

Start reading books.

I already do o_O

What things have you done to try to get the life you want? Perhaps we can help. And there's no one reason anyone here (or anywhere for that matter) can't get a beautiful and smart partner.

But yeah, killing yourself isn't the answer. There are MANY reasons for people to be alive, it's not just about reproduction anymore.

You seem to be having a really bad day! Perhaps it's time to take a realistic inventory of your life and make a list of all the good things and the bad things.

What is the next step you can take to become the best version of yourself?

1. you have self esteem issues.

Women find self confidence a total turn on. Change you way of thinking. Workout stand tall...look men and women in the eyes. A recent trick I learned is whenever you talk to someone..look them in the eyes long enough to register their eye color. Begin to make this a habit.

Hit the gym. Get in shape. Eat right. In no time people will take notice. Remember ...people dont like to be around someone who is sad and upset all the time. Fake it if you have to.

Forsaken-Knight said:

Women find self confidence a total turn on. Change you way of thinking. Workout stand tall...look men and women in the eyes. A recent trick I learned is whenever you talk to someone..look them in the eyes long enough to register their eye color. Begin to make this a habit.

Hit the gym. Get in shape. Eat right. In no time people will take notice. Remember ...people dont like to be around someone who is sad and upset all the time. Fake it if you have to.

lol...

Menorahman said:
Forsaken-Knight said:

lol...

What's so funny?

I don't feel like I'm an expert here since I'm feeling basically in the same boat as the OP, but I will say this: I do believe there is some truth to the idea that self-confidence is important, particularly for a man trying to attract a woman. I've spent a considerable amount of time over the past two years searching all over the net, trying to understand how to attract women because I'm fed up with being single and involuntarily celibate, and with messing up with girls I like. And that's the thing that comes up time and time again, more than any other traits - even looks and money - self-confidence. When asked about what attracts them to a guy, I've seen more women answer "self-confidence" or some variation of it ("knows what he wants and goes for it", "ambitious", "motivated", etc.) than any other trait.

Other answers that come up frequently have been:

- the ability to hold a conversation, have something to talk about and show for yourself

- depth of personality/character

- uniqueness

- interesting/exciting

- intelligent

- have hobbies, interests, passions - a life of your own, interests other than sex and girls

- at least somewhat in shape, reasonably healthy but not necessarily a muscle head - in fact some I've seen some women say they are NOT attracted to extremely muscular guys

- direction in life, has themselves together

- decisive

- able to think of fun activities, show the woman a good time

- financial stability, though not necessarily wealth

- likes kids and/or animals

- emotionally strong and stable

- kindness

- respectful of others

- sense of humor, the ability to make the woman laugh

- positive attitude

In contrast, I have seen VERY few women say "must be rich", "must be tall, dark, and handsome", "must be sexually experienced", "must have muscles", "must have a sports or luxury car/truck/motorcycle/etc.", "must have such-and-such job", etc. Some women are picky about things like height, education level, and ethnicity/race, but the vast majority don't seem to be, or at least they don't state these things as the most important factor.

Another thing I will say is that women seem to find that having no self-confidence, seeing oneself as a victim, and neediness/clinginess as the most UNATTRACTIVE traits of all.

Again I don't claim to have all the answers here and I am still struggling with cultivating a lot of the good traits and getting rid of the bad ones. But these are the answers I have seen most often for what women want and what they don't. Personally, I've learned through lots of research and introspection that my lack of confidence and seeing myself as a victim and all the problems those things have caused have held me back the most from being the most attractive guy I can be.

There's got to be something we can do.

Hey, you said it. Skafish. Most of that is in fact common sense. Or should become common sense for a guy after a point. So yah. Totally agree. Now the problem; not being 90% of those things listed

None of that really matters.

The fact that so many guys still cling to what women say instead of facing the obvious truth illustrates why most men will be forever hopeless and miserable in life. You are supposed to learn from failure, not repeat it over and over hoping that one day it will work.

TheSkaFish said:
I don't feel like I'm an expert here since I'm feeling basically in the same boat as the OP, but I will say this: I do believe there is some truth to the idea that self-confidence is important, particularly for a man trying to attract a woman. I've spent a considerable amount of time over the past two years searching all over the net, trying to understand how to attract women because I'm fed up with being single and involuntarily celibate, and with messing up with girls I like. And that's the thing that comes up time and time again, more than any other traits - even looks and money - self-confidence. When asked about what attracts them to a guy, I've seen more women answer "self-confidence" or some variation of it ("knows what he wants and goes for it", "ambitious", "motivated", etc.) than any other trait.

Other answers that come up frequently have been:

- the ability to hold a conversation, have something to talk about and show for yourself

- depth of personality/character

- uniqueness

- interesting/exciting

- intelligent

- have hobbies, interests, passions - a life of your own, interests other than sex and girls

- at least somewhat in shape, reasonably healthy but not necessarily a muscle head - in fact some I've seen some women say they are NOT attracted to extremely muscular guys

- direction in life, has themselves together

- decisive

- able to think of fun activities, show the woman a good time

- financial stability, though not necessarily wealth

- likes kids and/or animals

- emotionally strong and stable

- kindness

- respectful of others

- sense of humor, the ability to make the woman laugh

- positive attitude

In contrast, I have seen VERY few women say "must be rich", "must be tall, dark, and handsome", "must be sexually experienced", "must have muscles", "must have a sports or luxury car/truck/motorcycle/etc.", "must have such-and-such job", etc. Some women are picky about things like height, education level, and ethnicity/race, but the vast majority don't seem to be, or at least they don't state these things as the most important factor.

Another thing I will say is that women seem to find that having no self-confidence, seeing oneself as a victim, and neediness/clinginess as the most UNATTRACTIVE traits of all.

Again I don't claim to have all the answers here and I am still struggling with cultivating a lot of the good traits and getting rid of the bad ones. But these are the answers I have seen most often for what women want and what they don't. Personally, I've learned through lots of research and introspection that my lack of confidence and seeing myself as a victim and all the problems those things have caused have held me back the most from being the most attractive guy I can be.

There's got to be something we can do.

dead on

Latest posts

Back