experience tips and questions from a loner

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krishna_27

Reaction score
I am Indian 33 age male, a divorcee . only child to my parents.

As of now my situation health attitude etc. looks driving me towards a single life.

i have time and again worried about being totally alone with no one to take care in a Indian society.

there is no short fix to this situation. after my parents time period, it is better to go and live in a paying guest house where there will be people around from safety aspect.

i have planned to travel a lot and never remain inside the four walls as long as possible.

and especially not to stay in individual houses. better to take a luxury PG with single room facility. that way if someone targets us, there will be people to protect.

always approach nearest hospitals and produce a copy of insurance papers.

like this i have made lot of plans.

in FB if i see my old school friends put the photos of their kids it gives intense sadness and depression.

i have learnt to avoid meeting or associating with old friends for this very purpose.

like this i am consoling myself.

I don't have much to say, mostly because I'm in a completely different situation, moreover I'm still too young to make any assumption. However, I think I'll live my life mostly alone, so I guess I get the feeling.
I share a tought that I came up when I started to live by myself. Before moving, and right after, I was worried about the moments I would be alone, but actually It was never a real problem. It was just the fear to be alone, when in the reality It wasn't so bad. Maybe things will change when I'll become older.

Ah. I also have the honeysuckle habit in that thing of being sad while seeing folks doing great things. But I'm working on it!

Latest posts

Back