Anyone wanna talk....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MentatsGhoul

Reaction score
I know I'm not really worth talking to but... I have nowhere to turn. Twenty years old, bit of a nerd. Nothing much else to say

MentatsGhoul said:
I know I'm not really worth talking to but... I have nowhere to turn. Twenty years old, bit of a nerd. Nothing much else to say

I don't see anything wrong with being a nerd. And you are worth talking to. Don't put yourself down so much.

MentatsGhoul said:

Hey how's that going to work 'anyone want to talk...rapidly followed by 'I have nothing to talk 'about'. it's the perfect plan for self defeat...you may well find others here that are 'Nerds' although I have absolutely no idea what that actually is...into tech, gaming maybe ? So why not post something that relates to that : )

sothatwasmylife said:
MentatsGhoul said:

Hey how's that going to work 'anyone want to talk...rapidly followed by 'I have nothing to talk 'about'. it's the perfect plan for self defeat...you may well find others here that are 'Nerds' although I have absolutely no idea what that actually is...into tech, gaming maybe ? So why not post something that relates to that : )

Fair enough. I'm currently working on a fantasy/sci-fi novel and am finishing my undergraduate degree in a politics related course, I like video games, I enjoy talking about TV shows. I suffer from depression and likely have an anxiety disorder. I live in England, but am likely moving to the United States next year

Hey if you want to talk about video games I think we could get along pretty well. I can already tell by your user name and image that you must be a Fallout fan. I've only played 3 and New Vegas so far with the Fallout games, but I've played plenty of other games as well though mostly older ones to be honest. If you want to chat send me a message, I'm always looking for people to chat with.

MentatsGhoul said:

Everyone is worth talking to...

well i can't talk much about video games but tv series that i can do!

Forsaken-Knight said:
van0994 said:
well i can't talk much about video games but tv series that i can do!

Game of Thrones?
Walking Dead?

I tried to watch the Walking Dead, and I just couldn't. I do want to watch Game of Thrones, though.

YESS! for Game of Trones! It's my favorite show. As for Walking Dead i stop at season tree and never went past it.

Latest posts

Back