Newbie Saying Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JenniferJones

Reaction score
Hello all, this is a new experience for me. I am an introvert, and recent life changes have also made me experience loneliness to a whole new level, and I figured I would seek out some online friends. I am 40 years old, female, and live in East Coast, USA. Looking for friends to have interesting and fun conversations with. Thanks, Jennifer.

Hi there. I'm pretty new here myself, but already it's been worth it to register here. I've met some really nice people that I can really talk to because they know and understand what I've gone through. For the longest time I felt a loneliness that just felt like hell, but things are much better now. I'm always looking for people to talk with, so if you ever feel the need to chat with someone you can send me a message if you like.

haywud said:
Hi there. I'm pretty new here myself, but already it's been worth it to register here. I've met some really nice people that I can really talk to because they know and understand what I've gone through. For the longest time I felt a loneliness that just felt like hell, but things are much better now. I'm always looking for people to talk with, so if you ever feel the need to chat with someone you can send me a message if you like.

Haywud, thank you. I'm hoping to be of help to other people here, as well as find some friends here myself. Thank you also for the pm offer. I will try that out very soon. It is rainy and cold and windy today where I am, and I'm up early in the morning. That's when the loneliness hits hard, so it's lovely to get responses to my posts, and feel a bit connected to other humans.

JenniferJones said:
haywud said:

Haywud, thank you. I'm hoping to be of help to other people here, as well as find some friends here myself. Thank you also for the pm offer. I will try that out very soon. It is rainy and cold and windy today where I am, and I'm up early in the morning. That's when the loneliness hits hard, so it's lovely to get responses to my posts, and feel a bit connected to other humans.

Talk to Haywud, he's awesome!
Anyway, Hi. I'm the same age as you and I'd be happy to chat too.

nibbysaurus said:
Talk to Haywud, he's awesome!
Anyway, Hi. I'm the same age as you and I'd be happy to chat too.

Thanks, nibbysaurus! I'll try out the PM feature very soon!!'

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll have a great time here :)

I would suggest visiting our chat room if you're up for it ! :) Lots of people to meet!

Hi everyone!

I'm also new in here :) Seriously, I'm getting confuse on how will I use and navigate this forum and to be able to introduce myself to you guys. I hope someone can help me. :) Thanks.

I'm Maxine, 24, female, from Philippines.

Hoping to meet new friends in here. Thanks a lot for accepting me as a member. :)

madl024 said:
Hi everyone!

I'm also new in here :) Seriously, I'm getting confuse on how will I use and navigate this forum and to be able to introduce myself to you guys. I hope someone can help me. :) Thanks.

I'm Maxine, 24, female, from Philippines.

Hoping to meet new friends in here. Thanks a lot for accepting me as a member. :)

Welcome to the forum, Maxine.

JenniferJones said:
Hello all, this is a new experience for me. I am an introvert, and recent life changes have also made me experience loneliness to a whole new level, and I figured I would seek out some online friends. I am 40 years old, female, and live in East Coast, USA. Looking for friends to have interesting and fun conversations with. Thanks, Jennifer.

Jennifer, welcome to ALL !

I'm curious about your life story, as you mentioned recent changes resulting in increased loneliness. Do share if/when you feel comfortable doing so.

I'm also a new member ... 33, male, West Coast, USA. Only 3,000 miles from you :D

Latest posts

Back