What's the worst rumor that anyone has ever spread about you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lmao. Can't say fully on this forum. But it involved me and a female work colleague.

It wasn't true, but that never stands in the way of a good rumour.

I don't know...that's why they're rumors and I don't worry what people think about me.

You know...I must be doing something right..if people are wasting their lives talking about me.lmao

Lonesome Crow said:
You know...I must be doing something right..if people are wasting their lives talking about me.lmao

Good answer, that's what I always think.

Am sure there been plenty about me. One I can think of as a kid but am not saying lol But there is no others I can think of.

Bluey said:
Am sure there been plenty about me. One I can think of as a kid but am not saying lol But there is no others I can think of.

:p C'mon, Bluey, share!

EveWasFramed said:
Bluey said:

:p C'mon, Bluey, share!

lol, OK but this was when I was very little. Like single figures little. Me and this girl was going out with one another. We was only at the kissing stage. But for some reason a rumor started up that we had done IT and we used a water balloon for protection. I mean WTF. I was like 9 - 10 or something. Why would we had needed protection lol not that we know that then of course.

I have no clue to how that rumor got started. And the only thing we ever did was kiss lol

That I supposedly hooked up with a married rabbi.lol. There were rumors about the rabbi already and that was the icing on the cake.
I would never ever do anything with a married guy so I felt very insulted.

Not a rumour, but with Van and all his muslim jokes, people actually thought i was one (puke)

that i was handsome and charming, nothing but vicious lies i tell you..LIES!

seriously how would know someone spread rumours about you? you'd have to get (un)lucky for them to come back to you somehow...

Latest posts

Back