What do you like about yourself?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unacceptance

Reaction score
Serious topic. One thing you like about yourself. You can't leave this thread without posting it, no matter how arbitrary or unimportant you think it is.

Go.

Honestly?
I know it sounds shallow but if you can't say it here. . .
I like my body.
Yep, I said it.
I like my face, my hair, tits, hips, and legs.
Doesn't mean I don't wanna lose ten or fifteen. . .but the rest I like.
It that more then one thing? lol?

recruit22 said:
Honestly?
I like my body.
Yep, I said it.

First thread Ive looked at to day and your post made me lol

I think I love you :p

I like my ability to laugh at stupid things :) It keeps me sane in an insane world.

recruit22 said:
Honestly?
I like my body.
Yep, I said it.

Cosign. I like parts of my body. I love the shape of my eyes, the fullness of my lips, and my coke bottle shape.

I like that I know how to cook, that I am caring, empathetic, and that I am fun loving.

See, I am not completely self hating. :)

I like that I have goals and ambition, even if I do have a hard time keeping sight of them at times.

The one thing I like about myself is that I'm not a complete a-hole, I think.

... aww man, I can't really think of anything better than that, I really am a terrible person XD.

Well to be serious, one thing I like about myself is that I know how to appreciate the quality of some people, I can appreciate other people's hard work, I can appreciate other people's creativity, I can see a bright future ahead of those people, and when I give them compliments, I really mean it.

LonelyDragon said:
Unacceptance said:
LonelyDragon said:
Maybe I'm just having a bad day, but I can't think of anything.

I am sorry that's not an acceptable answer.

Well, I wouldn't have put anything but you said I couldn't leave the thread without posting. :p

Posting something that meets the requirement.

I am willing to take thread hostages, so get to it, or I'll totally misrepresent you by making up a qoute.

Unacceptance said:
Posting something that meets the requirement.

I am willing to take thread hostages, so get to it, or I'll totally misrepresent you by making up a qoute.

LMAO

Ok, I'll try this. I do have the ability to grasp mechanical concepts pretty quickly.

I know my way around unix systems. I am fluent in PHP and Perl, and a fairly good C++ programmer. I know a lot about network and web security. I'm good at talking to girls online.

Although not as many people as I would like realize it, I am totally and completely awesome. :p

I don't like anything about myself. Umm when did Unacceptance become serious?

Well now that I think about it there are many things I like about myself, thing such as :

1. My extremely horrible luck
2. My SAD
3. My college experience
4. My high school trauma
5. My lack-luster parents
6. My every day loneliness
7. My lonesome holidays
8. My recent fall-out
9. My poor social skill
10. My height & look
11. My empty childhood

So many things to be great full for!!! XD :p

Caesium said:
I know my way around unix systems. I am fluent in PHP and Perl, and a fairly good C++ programmer. I know a lot about network and web security. I'm good at talking to girls online.

You know if you can talk to girls on line then its not much different talking to them IRL. You just need the opportunity. You my friend well flourish I think once you have left school. God I wish I was you. You have the hole world at your feet and you don't ever realise it. I Guss that's part of your charm though.

Antihero said:
Although not as many people as I would like realize it, I am totally and completely awesome. :p

We realize it, kinder of :p HAY! Don't wont ye head getting to big lol

Latest posts

Back