Merry Christmas, baby, Merry Christmas

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas :)

I wanted to find a little tree of some sort yesterday, but I was stuck at work too long. I was sort of sad, but I realized that you don't really need a tree to be happy about the holiday. I have a warm apartment and a comfy cozy bed to hop in after a long hard day of shoveling snow off roofs...that's plenty. :)

Hey, you're right. What great spriit! At least you have a bed... Jesus didn't have that! It's awesome that you're appreciative!

And, enjoy that snow... it was hot down here today. No white Christmas unless you count the white sand.

Brian said:
Merry Christmas :)

I wanted to find a little tree of some sort yesterday, but I was stuck at work too long. I was sort of sad, but I realized that you don't really need a tree to be happy about the holiday. I have a warm apartment and a comfy cozy bed to hop in after a long hard day of shoveling snow off roofs...that's plenty. :)

That's right. We didn't get a tree either this year, but we have food and goodies to snack on, good shows to watch, and a comfortable home, and that's all we need.

Latest posts

Back