Passings

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vicky S.

Her indescribable zeal for life will be something that I will remember forever. That, and the fact that she was one of the very few people who actually accepted me for who I am - faults and all - and still loved me anyway.

She was my friend. I miss her already.

I am sorry for your loss :(

EveWasFramed said:
Vicky S.

Her indescribable zeal for life will be something that I will remember forever. That, and the fact that she was one of the very few people who actually accepted me for who I am - faults and all - and still loved me anyway.

She was my friend. I miss her already.

Awww :(
Sorry . . .

hug.gif

((((((((((((((Eve)))))))))))))) I know you guys were really close. She was areally nice person and she had a rough life. It's numbing to suddenly loose someone. I'm so sorry.

I'm sorry Eve. :( At least you had the chance at having that friendship. That was precious.

I just heard of that.

2upzq6x.jpg

bert-jansch.jpg

Herbert "Bert" Jansch
(3 November 1943 – 5 October 2011)

Thomas Harvey "Sean" Bonniwell
6jdqon.jpg

(August 16, 1940 – December 20, 2011)

Ralph McQuarrie 1929-2012
ralphmcquarrie11.jpg

Concept artist. (Star Wars Trilogy, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Raiders of the Lost Ark, *batteries not included, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial)

Eduard Khil (September 4th 1934 - June 4th 2012)

[video=youtube]

Known as "Mr. Trololo".

Lee Eon. It was difficult for me to enjoy Coffee Prince after i found that out. He was so funny. Also, last month about four or five family members died.

EveWasFramed said:
RIP Paul Walker

That's sad, he was a good actor and I liked his movies. Fast & Furious were the only car movies I've ever really liked.

R.I.P. Nelson Mandela.
broken_heart.gif

[video=youtube]
For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
I am fundamentally an optimist. Whether that comes from nature or nurture, I cannot say. Part of being optimistic is keeping one’s head pointed toward the sun, one’s feet moving forward. There were many dark moments when my faith in humanity was sorely tested, but I would not and could not give myself up to despair. That way lays defeat and death.
It always seems impossible until it’s done.

Latest posts

Back