Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Question for the Guys...
01-20-2009, 05:55 AM
A Question for the Guys...
I was reading Liapos' thread about a question to us ladies on why women cheat.... And another question arose in me... Something I've always had in the back of my mind...

Why do men pick cheating whores?

No, not the woman that would never do that to you... Not the woman who would treat you with respect...

Men pick the girls that are just plain no good. I don't get it. And then, that gives the rest of us decent women a bad name.

ADVERTISEMENTS
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2009, 06:00 AM
RE: A Question for the Guys...
VanillaCreme Wrote:I was reading Liapos' thread about a question to us ladies on why women cheat.... And another question arose in me... Something I've always had in the back of my mind...

Why do men pick cheating whores?

No, not the woman that would never do that to you... Not the woman who would treat you with respect...

Men pick the girls that are just plain no good. I don't get it. And then, that gives the rest of us decent women a bad name.

i agree!! All the men i have been with have got rid of me to be with a filthy infected whore. What on earth is it all about? is that the sort of girl you guy wanna end up with and settle down with? Should i start sleeping round like them and be a slut too, is that what i have to do in order for guys to wanna be with me?
01-20-2009, 08:14 AM
Sex.

Now, it is more complicated than just that, but it is a major factor. If a woman is giving off signals his brain interprets as "hey, lets go to bed" then a man will often find that attractive, without even considering the full ramifications involved.

No, not all men are this shallow, but many are.

In general however, most men are repulsed by the idea of promiscuity in a prospective relationship. Essentially, there is a massive contradiction between what most men want, and what most men need.

"Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."

William Jennings Bryan

ADVERTISEMENTS
Find all posts by this user
01-20-2009, 09:48 AM
stella Wrote:i agree!! All the men i have been with have got rid of me to be with a filthy infected whore. What on earth is it all about? is that the sort of girl you guy wanna end up with and settle down with? Should i start sleeping round like them and be a slut too, is that what i have to do in order for guys to wanna be with me?

I thought of that idea... But then, I said to myself, "Self, don't lower yourself to that standard. And don't put yourself so low on the totem pole that you couldn't get back up." I'd rather be alone than to be a skank sleeping around with random men just feel satisfied or justified.

Steel Wrote:In general however, most men are repulsed by the idea of promiscuity in a prospective relationship. Essentially, there is a massive contradiction between what most men want, and what most men need.

Repulsed, but most men do it anyway... Explain that. Men are just as confused as women. Men are afraid of committed relationships, yet they are lost when they aren't in one. Repulsed by whores, yet, look to them to be with.

I don't get it.
01-20-2009, 10:03 AM
Only weak minded men cheat on their girlfriend/wife. Being drunk is no excuse

If I could start my life from scratch
If I could take away the pain off my past
If I had another chance I would do just that
I'd give anything jus' to go right back
01-20-2009, 10:25 AM
VanillaCreme Wrote:Repulsed, but most men do it anyway... Explain that. Men are just as confused as women. Men are afraid of committed relationships, yet they are lost when they aren't in one. Repulsed by whores, yet, look to them to be with.

I don't get it.

Saying most men are cheats is quite a radical exaggeration and a quite insulting generalisation to be honest. The same goes for the other way around.

Some men afraid of commitment but lost when not with someone? Men are stupid. And yes, women are stupid. Human beings are stupid. Or maybe just very complex.

Also, to link this back to the other thread; geniune or 'nice' guys are considered boring therefore not worth some women's time, yet guys who cheat (arseholes) are the ones they seem to find attractive and willing to get into relationships with in the first place.

I don't get it.
01-20-2009, 11:57 AM
Scott Wrote:
VanillaCreme Wrote:Repulsed, but most men do it anyway... Explain that. Men are just as confused as women. Men are afraid of committed relationships, yet they are lost when they aren't in one. Repulsed by whores, yet, look to them to be with.

I don't get it.

Saying most men are cheats is quite a radical exaggeration and a quite insulting generalisation to be honest. The same goes for the other way around.

Some men afraid of commitment but lost when not with someone? Men are stupid. And yes, women are stupid. Human beings are stupid. Or maybe just very complex.

Also, to link this back to the other thread; geniune or 'nice' guys are considered boring therefore not worth some women's time, yet guys who cheat (arseholes) are the ones they seem to find attractive and willing to get into relationships with in the first place.

I don't get it.

Ah, I do see your point. Maybe when some more people reply to each thread, we'll have more diverse answers or explanations as to why it happens, and what goes through people's minds.
01-20-2009, 12:27 PM
Has any of You guys actually cheated? If not, i don't think Your input is worth that much.
01-20-2009, 01:54 PM
Robin Wrote:Has any of You guys actually cheated? If not, i don't think Your input is worth that much.

What about those of us who have been cheated on? Our opinions and emotions matter too. We know how we felt, and how we didn't like it.
01-20-2009, 02:47 PM
VanillaCreme Wrote:What about those of us who have been cheated on? Our opinions and emotions matter too. We know how we felt, and how we didn't like it.

Of course it does! I just meant the question (and the men who replied to this thread); why men pick whores to cheat with. The feelings of those who were cheated on has nothing to do with the answer to it.

I have read what men who have cheated say about this. To make it short; they find their partners to not be sexually active enough. Which probably is because most women need alot more love and care to get aroused than men do.

All i know is that men are supposed to have sex quite often, and if the woman in a couple doesn't want to, due to many different reasons of course, like stress, there is going to be a problem. I think birth-control pills are a bigger part of women's lack of lust than most people think. My ex had that problem, big-time, as well as other women i know. Being a young guy with lots of testoterone, it's quite a hell to live with a women who's only willing once a month. And no, i did NOT cheat.

ADVERTISEMENTS

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dating Question for Women SimonT 13 521 08-19-2014 04:51 PM
Last Post: ardour
  Keeping her attention while dealing with other guys JoharS 15 1,094 05-24-2014 08:20 AM
Last Post: Limlim
  why, why do "nice guys" do this? Peaches 170 4,303 05-09-2014 11:33 PM
Last Post: Sci-Fi
  Question about social intuition Batman55 8 299 04-25-2014 02:38 PM
Last Post: Batman55
  Guys, it really IS a numbers game Hiryu 47 1,586 04-08-2014 01:58 PM
Last Post: TheSkaFish
  question/advice littlerunawa 13 458 02-17-2014 03:48 AM
Last Post: littlerunawa
  Do guys gravitate towards the prettiest girl in a group? edamame721 24 1,642 12-31-2013 10:25 PM
Last Post: ImmortalDragon76
  do guys get scare of pure woman? Fluffy 22 1,202 12-30-2013 03:54 AM
Last Post: ShybutHi
  Question About A Girl I've Been Hanging Out With [Need Advice!] Jim103BMS 14 1,560 11-21-2013 03:37 PM
Last Post: Batman55
  question about exgf regarding FB SighX99 5 539 11-20-2013 05:18 PM
Last Post: Sterling