A Question for the Guys...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

VanillaCreme

I was reading Liapos' thread about a question to us ladies on why women cheat.... And another question arose in me... Something I've always had in the back of my mind...

Why do men pick cheating whores?

No, not the woman that would never do that to you... Not the woman who would treat you with respect...

Men pick the girls that are just plain no good. I don't get it. And then, that gives the rest of us decent women a bad name.

VanillaCreme said:
I was reading Liapos' thread about a question to us ladies on why women cheat.... And another question arose in me... Something I've always had in the back of my mind...

No, not the woman that would never do that to you... Not the woman who would treat you with respect...

Men pick the girls that are just plain no good. I don't get it. And then, that gives the rest of us decent women a bad name.

i agree!! All the men i have been with have got rid of me to be with a filthy infected whore. What on earth is it all about? is that the sort of girl you guy wanna end up with and settle down with? Should i start sleeping round like them and be a slut too, is that what i have to do in order for guys to wanna be with me?

Sex.

Now, it is more complicated than just that, but it is a major factor. If a woman is giving off signals his brain interprets as "hey, lets go to bed" then a man will often find that attractive, without even considering the full ramifications involved.

No, not all men are this shallow, but many are.

In general however, most men are repulsed by the idea of promiscuity in a prospective relationship. Essentially, there is a massive contradiction between what most men want, and what most men need.

stella said:
i agree!! All the men i have been with have got rid of me to be with a filthy infected whore. What on earth is it all about? is that the sort of girl you guy wanna end up with and settle down with? Should i start sleeping round like them and be a slut too, is that what i have to do in order for guys to wanna be with me?

I thought of that idea... But then, I said to myself, "Self, don't lower yourself to that standard. And don't put yourself so low on the totem pole that you couldn't get back up." I'd rather be alone than to be a skank sleeping around with random men just feel satisfied or justified.

Steel said:
In general however, most men are repulsed by the idea of promiscuity in a prospective relationship. Essentially, there is a massive contradiction between what most men want, and what most men need.

Repulsed, but most men do it anyway... Explain that. Men are just as confused as women. Men are afraid of committed relationships, yet they are lost when they aren't in one. Repulsed by whores, yet, look to them to be with.

I don't get it.

Only weak minded men cheat on their girlfriend/wife. Being drunk is no excuse

VanillaCreme said:
Repulsed, but most men do it anyway... Explain that. Men are just as confused as women. Men are afraid of committed relationships, yet they are lost when they aren't in one. Repulsed by whores, yet, look to them to be with.

I don't get it.

Saying most men are cheats is quite a radical exaggeration and a quite insulting generalisation to be honest. The same goes for the other way around.

Some men afraid of commitment but lost when not with someone? Men are stupid. And yes, women are stupid. Human beings are stupid. Or maybe just very complex.

Also, to link this back to the other thread; geniune or 'nice' guys are considered boring therefore not worth some women's time, yet guys who cheat (arseholes) are the ones they seem to find attractive and willing to get into relationships with in the first place.

I don't get it.

Scott said:
VanillaCreme said:

I don't get it.

Saying most men are cheats is quite a radical exaggeration and a quite insulting generalisation to be honest. The same goes for the other way around.

Some men afraid of commitment but lost when not with someone? Men are stupid. And yes, women are stupid. Human beings are stupid. Or maybe just very complex.

Also, to link this back to the other thread; geniune or 'nice' guys are considered boring therefore not worth some women's time, yet guys who cheat (arseholes) are the ones they seem to find attractive and willing to get into relationships with in the first place.

I don't get it.

Ah, I do see your point. Maybe when some more people reply to each thread, we'll have more diverse answers or explanations as to why it happens, and what goes through people's minds.

Has any of You guys actually cheated? If not, i don't think Your input is worth that much.

Robin said:
Has any of You guys actually cheated? If not, i don't think Your input is worth that much.

What about those of us who have been cheated on? Our opinions and emotions matter too. We know how we felt, and how we didn't like it.

VanillaCreme said:
What about those of us who have been cheated on? Our opinions and emotions matter too. We know how we felt, and how we didn't like it.

Of course it does! I just meant the question (and the men who replied to this thread); why men pick whores to cheat with. The feelings of those who were cheated on has nothing to do with the answer to it.

I have read what men who have cheated say about this. To make it short; they find their partners to not be sexually active enough. Which probably is because most women need alot more love and care to get aroused than men do.

All i know is that men are supposed to have sex quite often, and if the woman in a couple doesn't want to, due to many different reasons of course, like stress, there is going to be a problem. I think birth-control pills are a bigger part of women's lack of lust than most people think. My ex had that problem, big-time, as well as other women i know. Being a young guy with lots of testoterone, it's quite a hell to live with a women who's only willing once a month. And no, i did NOT cheat.

VanillaCreme said:

I said it once and I said it a million times...Van
I have a radar out for phyco bitches...:p
I can pick her out of a crowded room full of women...
She turns me on that's why..becuase i like it when she's my whore:p

I like it the bad girls with a little bit of attitude, just like
how i like my food...hawt and spicy :)

Well..it's like this...usually she won't fresia up it right.
if you're going to do sometime...ya might do it good..That's my M O
Start a fire eh ...Sparkely ?? How about I pour more fuel into
the fire...i have feelings too...get it ?

when she dose fucks up...I get me a free get all the pussy
I want card...It's better than the master gold card..lol
True... ain't nothing like hell fire that of a woman's scorn...
I'd bang her sister too just to turn up the heat a lttle bit more...lmAO
And her best friend and her co workers and the nieghbor...too

It takes a bicth like her to love a basturd like me that's why :p

seriously...thou
It's probably the same reason why some girls are attracted to
the badboys type...Not so much that i would want my partner
to cheat on me..but her personality turns me on..or i think
it would fun to be around her...she's out going, bubblies, flirty
and good looking...So the chances are.. guys will hit up on her..
But she said she loves me...So it's more of that I beliving in her.
I have hope for her...just as I have hope for myself.
Somewhere alone the line it turned into false hope..:(

it's like this...I started seeing Jenni when my ex-gf and i was seperated.
Jenni would have never gotten into the picture...if my ex deem our realtionship important
enough for her. I felt my ex-gf cheated on my mentally and emotionally..gambling and getting drunk all the time.
I got tired of spending chirstmas alone...
Evidently...my ex-gf deem if she couldn't have me...that no one else should either.
She had me...but she didn't give a rats ass...so what gives ?
But I fell in love with Jenni..i never had to beg for Jenni to care about me.
My ex got drunk one night becuase I wouldn't give her money to go gambling...
She went out and messed someone...she blames it on her being drunk.
Will..fresia me, as if I've never been drunk before.
She blamed everything on me..She blames me for getting involved with another woman.
Evidently with Jenni on my mind half of the fucken time...their was Jealousy in the air.
From my Ex-GF piont of view...she thinks i cheated on her. That's how she feels.
She has every right to feel that way.
It was all messed up...
At the end of all of it...is FORGIVENESS...for the both of us.
The stuff i need to work on today...geesus I feel like i can almost walk on water after all the chaos and dramma.

Robin said:
VanillaCreme said:

Of course it does! I just meant the question (and the men who replied to this thread); why men pick whores to cheat with. The feelings of those who were cheated on has nothing to do with the answer to it.

I have read what men who have cheated say about this. To make it short; they find their partners to not be sexually active enough. Which probably is because most women need alot more love and care to get aroused than men do.

All i know is that men are supposed to have sex quite often, and if the woman in a couple doesn't want to, due to many different reasons of course, like stress, there is going to be a problem. I think birth-control pills are a bigger part of women's lack of lust than most people think. My ex had that problem, big-time, as well as other women i know. Being a young guy with lots of testoterone, it's quite a hell to live with a women who's only willing once a month. And no, i did NOT cheat.

Not sexually attractive enough? That's a double standard if ever.... Someone nice, sophisticated and respectable isn't sexually attractive enough, yet men sleep with any girl who can open her legs? How does that equal out?

And as far as females only wanting sex once a month, then maybe you need to sit back and look at what you're doing wrong... Believe me you, most females like sex as much, if not more, than men.

Lonesome Crow said:
I said it once and I said it a million times...Van
I have a radar out for phyco bitches...:p
I can pick her out of a crowded room full of women...
She turns me on that's why..becuase i like it when she's my whore:p

I like it the bad girls with a little bit of attitude, just like
how i like my food...hawt and spicy :)

Well..it's like this...usually she won't fresia up it right.
if you're going to do sometime...ya might do it good..That's my M O
Start a fire eh ...Sparkely ?? How about I pour more fuel into
the fire...i have feelings too...get it ?

when she dose fucks up...I get me a free get all the pussy
I want card...It's better than the master gold card..lol
True... ain't nothing like hell fire that of a woman's scorn...
I'd bang her sister too just to turn up the heat a lttle bit more...lmAO
And her best friend and her co workers and the nieghbor...too

It takes a bicth like her to love a basturd like me that's why :p

seriously...thou
It's probably the same reason why some girls are attracted to
the badboys type...Not so much that i would want my partner
to cheat on me..but her personality turns me on..or i think
it would fun to be around her...she's out going, bubblies, flirty
and good looking...So the chances are.. guys will hit up on her..
But she said she loves me...So it's more of that I beliving in her.
I have hope for her...just as I have hope for myself.
Somewhere alone the line it turned into false hope..:(

it's like this...I started seeing Jenni when my ex-gf and i was seperated.
Jenni would have never gotten into the picture...if my ex deem our realtionship important
enough for her. I felt my ex-gf cheated on my mentally and emotionally..gambling and getting drunk all the time.
I got tired of spending chirstmas alone...
Evidently...my ex-gf deem if she couldn't have me...that no one else should either.
She had me...but she didn't give a rats ass...so what gives ?
But I fell in love with Jenni..i never had to beg for Jenni to care about me.
My ex got drunk one night becuase I wouldn't give her money to go gambling...
She went out and messed someone...she blames it on her being drunk.
Will..fresia me, as if I've never been drunk before.
She blamed everything on me..She blames me for getting involved with another woman.
Evidently with Jenni on my mind half of the fucken time...their was Jealousy in the air.
From my Ex-GF piont of view...she thinks i cheated on her. That's how she feels.
She has every right to feel that way.
It was all messed up...
At the end of all of it...is FORGIVENESS...for the both of us.
The stuff i need to work on today...geesus I feel like i can almost walk on water after all the chaos and dramma.

There's a difference between a woman being her man's whore, and her just being a whore. I have a bad side too, but it's not with everyone. Maybe I'm not into the whole drama scene for dealing with other people. I'm not the type to go out and get drunk or anything like that. A lot of people act in the spur of the moment when they're drunk. Maybe it really was because she was drunk, but then again, she probably knew what she wanted or intended to do to begin with.

VanillaCreme said:
Not sexually attractive enough? That's a double standard if ever.... Someone nice, sophisticated and respectable isn't sexually attractive enough, yet men sleep with any girl who can open her legs? How does that equal out?

And as far as females only wanting sex once a month, then maybe you need to sit back and look at what you're doing wrong... Believe me you, most females like sex as much, if not more, than men.

I wrote sexually active, Creme.

Wow, You really don't spend much time reading through other people's posts, do You? =(
I know how sexually active healthy women are, but i wasn't talking about healthy women.
My ex were on pills, and it's like they take away Your lust to actually have sex as much as they prevent pregnancies, lol.
If You'd read through my post a little slower i think You'd notice what i meant.

I hv already told u this creme:p Guess I should post this here.

I have never seen a "bad" women or what you call "whore" in my life or maybe I just cant recall any. All were kewl and hawt and good and ..."taken" <--grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

Robin said:
VanillaCreme said:

I wrote sexually active, Creme.

Wow, You really don't spend much time reading through other people's posts, do You? =(
I know how sexually active healthy women are, but i wasn't talking about healthy women.
My ex were on pills, and it's like they take away Your lust to actually have sex as much as they prevent pregnancies, lol.
If You'd read through my post a little slower i think You'd notice what i meant.

I answered the active part too... Maybe you should read mine a bit better.

VanillaCreme, not that I have anything against you...but the same applies for girls. It is not the gender that counts. I see plenty of girls leaving their boyfriends (mind you, most of them are good boyfriend material) to be with boyfriends who will later dump them for another girl. Then, along comes them, who once betrayed their boyfriend, lamenting, "oh, why does it always seems that guys leave for whores." And, honestly, I am kind of sick of such situations...but that I believe you are not such a person...my point is such thing don't happen only to males.

VanillaCreme said:
I answered the active part too... Maybe you should read mine a bit better.

Well You misread active for attractive in the first paragraph and the fact that Your second paragraph was both mean and not very accurate either, it doesn't really matter what You say now. The whole post kinda reeks of misunderstanding.

I can say one good thing, that in all committed relationships, I never cheated. Only when it was "officially" over did I start looking again. But I have been cheated on, which was a mystery since most of the women in my "heyday" said that they could not keep up with me(in the way that you think, yes). I could only come to the conclusion that it was like shoplifting when you have the money.........just for the thrill of knowing you got away with it.
Once, in 1990 I met a married woman. She was separated and living with a girlfreind. To make a long story short, I got involved with her, she divorced her husband then we got married. My life was buried by my mistake to get involved with her. Disaster followed this woman like a magnet. Her insanities and problems led to me dropping out of nursing school when I was very close to finishing. Acedemically I was fine, she just...made sure I could not afford tuition. She cheated too. In 1994 I finally got a hold of a phone conversation between her and a male security guard, discussing his "anatomy" and arranging to get together. That's when I let her go for good. She made a horrible comment to me once that in the future, my "next one" would be worse than her and do more damage than she did.
She was right. From 1994 to 1998 I had a few relationships, but the one in 1998 was far worse and led to 10 years of hell. Another story for another time(the one from 1998 to 2008), but the one I divorced in '94 was right. If I could go back to 1990 and avoid meeting her, I would not be living in a vacuum with not one phone number I can call. Single men should stay away from married women even if they are separated. The resulting baggage will drag you down permanently.

Latest posts

Back