Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Married and Lonely seeking friends
06-25-2009, 12:59 PM
Married and Lonely seeking friends
Hi All,
I am a 35 yr old female and I am married. I am very lonely and depress. I know some of you would say...if you are married then why are you lonely...it's because my husband is not married to me but he is married to his JOB! He spends more time there than with me. When he is home he does not talk to me, but he is on the computer trying to find ways to make more money. I am a house wife, I married a rich man, but I am very unhappy. He is a great provider but not a husband. We do not have a relationship....I have a void in my life that I need filled..I need social interaction....I love to have great conversation. I am open minded. I am here seeking friends male or female. If you can relate to me write back. thanks

"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize what a gold mine you are, doesn't mean you shine any less.";)

ADVERTISEMENTS
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2009, 12:23 AM
RE: Married and Lonely seeking friends
i'll be your friend :3

the van is an awesome friend (H)
06-26-2009, 01:04 AM
tangy002 Wrote:Hi All,
I am a 35 yr old female and I am married. I am very lonely and depress. I know some of you would say...if you are married then why are you lonely...it's because my husband is not married to me but he is married to his JOB! He spends more time there than with me. When he is home he does not talk to me, but he is on the computer trying to find ways to make more money. I am a house wife, I married a rich man, but I am very unhappy. He is a great provider but not a husband. We do not have a relationship....I have a void in my life that I need filled..I need social interaction....I love to have great conversation. I am open minded. I am here seeking friends male or female. If you can relate to me write back. thanks

have you told your husband this?

ADVERTISEMENTS
06-26-2009, 04:49 AM
Yes, I have told my husband this many and plenty times and he will make an effort for a short period of time to intereact with me, then eventuallly it always go back to the same thing . Me being ignored most of the time. I am tried of being alone I don't work, I don't have any real friends.

"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize what a gold mine you are, doesn't mean you shine any less.";)
06-26-2009, 07:02 AM
Welcome tangy002. I don't find it odd. I have a girlfriend with whom I have nothing much in common. We have nothing to talk about, because we're just thinking on different levels. People are lonely for lots of reasons. Having a partner does not always prevent it. I hope you find this forum helps.
06-26-2009, 10:32 AM
Hi Tangy! I am married, 39 and female. I have had some good times here so far and met some very wonderful people....(you know who you are!) I hope it works for you!

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost
06-26-2009, 03:22 PM
Hey ledchick...thanks which forums are best to find friends?

ledchick Wrote:Hi Tangy! I am married, 39 and female. I have had some good times here so far and met some very wonderful people....(you know who you are!) I hope it works for you!

06-30-2009, 11:12 AM
I really think that you should get a job. It's not about making money, but giving your life some direction.
06-30-2009, 03:57 PM
Yes, getting a job is a good way to meet people. If, you don't get lucky enough to make friends there, at least you stay busy and have something fulfilling to pass the time. Maybe take up a part-time job in a hobby. People who like flowers do floral or nursery work for instance.

I can relate, but I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum. I hope all goes well.

[Image: peace20sign-1.jpg]
Peace Is Love.
07-01-2009, 12:00 AM
tangy002 Wrote:Hey ledchick...thanks which forums are best to find friends?

ledchick Wrote:Hi Tangy! I am married, 39 and female. I have had some good times here so far and met some very wonderful people....(you know who you are!) I hope it works for you!

It is like I told my daughter,who is a member, that the more you express yourself on here and interact, the easier you get to know the other members. I try to post when I think I have something to say, and sometimes have nothing to say....lol
I guess I like chat as well. I have found friends all over ALL.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost

ADVERTISEMENTS

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I'm really lonely and kinda depressed today. bobdog 10 312 08-22-2014 12:35 PM
Last Post: johnny196775
  Lonely due to being shy, or not finding anyone you like? Keane 26 1,920 08-21-2014 09:46 PM
Last Post: Darrell_Licht
  34 alone, no family and no friends Hawx79 36 10,922 07-30-2014 03:14 AM
Last Post: sk66rc
  Another Lonely Post xaero 9 445 07-12-2014 06:12 AM
Last Post: xaero
  I am Mr Lonely Omnipotent Soul 4 359 07-10-2014 01:39 PM
Last Post: Omnipotent Soul
  The only two friends I have offline are leaving this fall... Tealeaf 6 432 06-29-2014 06:10 PM
Last Post: My War
  I want some friends, can someone talk to me? Please? AnonymousMe 18 1,582 05-27-2014 01:24 PM
Last Post: Bahy
  Paranoid of Losing Friends Red914 8 602 05-19-2014 09:36 AM
Last Post: VanillaCreme
  Another reason why people are lonely. Alonewith2cats 19 1,044 05-18-2014 08:03 PM
Last Post: Wanderer145
  Anyone get lonely on the weekends? LadyDaria 25 1,330 05-08-2014 07:16 PM
Last Post: workaloneuk