Angry..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Autumntranspire

Reaction score
Ouch, that one hurt. Didn't realize how easy it is to crush my confidence. But oh well.

Not only that, I'm watching a wal-mart commercial and I just really want to strap a bomb to my body and blow the place up. One wal-mart down, many more to go. :/
fresia wal-mart.. I ******* hate those fucks. -.-
Pardon my french. :|

blowing up walmart eh? conceptually not a bad idea. practically probably not the best option..

i knew a girl once who wanted to do a short film about that very thing.. about a girl walking the earth blowing things up.. if that is your thing express it in some art form.. it will help get the anger out/be fun and no one gets hurt buying cat food:)

..about the confidence.. there will always be people wanting to steal your crown, block your path, ruin your fun, learning to know what to ignore is a life long art form.. keep practicing :)

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
blowing up walmart eh? conceptually not a bad idea. practically probably not the best option..

i knew a girl once who wanted to do a short film about that very thing.. about a girl walking the earth blowing things up.. if that is your thing express it in some art form.. it will help get the anger out/be fun and no one gets hurt buying cat food:)

..about the confidence.. there will always be people wanting to steal your crown, block your path, ruin your fun, learning to know what to ignore is a life long art form.. keep practicing :)

Only in my head. lol. :p

hmm why do you hate wall mart so much?

i mean i know all the stuff against consumer capitalism, hurting small business and that crap

but it's never gotten under my skin

and i don't think it really affects me enough to get all worked about it

and blowing honeysuckle up is fun

i mean i wouldn't know, but it just looks fun

but whatever i hope you can find a good solution

:)

Walmart Killed Main Street....
Local retails can't compete with Walmart therefore go out of bussiness.

Main Street looks like a ghost town after a while.

Culture...
To go shoping in a local music store, book store, ice crem shop or a toy store on main street was fun.
Farmer's market on main street...etc
Also different items were avaliable at your local mom and pop's shop. Cool items.

To be seen in the same resteruant wearing the same **** shirt someone else got from walmart is totally devestating ...man.

In other words
The music selection and books selections at walmart suck ass !!! :p
Just go across the street to de Target...lmao

mmm becuse Walmart has that Happy Face..and it errks her.
N she applied at the Target last week...lmao

Lonesome Crow said:
Walmart Killed Main Street....
Local retails can't compete with Walmart therefore go out of bussiness.

Main Street looks like a ghost town after a while.

Culture...
To go shoping in a local music store, book store, ice crem shop or a toy store on main street was fun.
Farmer's market on main street...etc
Also different items were avaliable at your local mom and pop's shop. Cool items.

To be seen in the same resteruant wearing the same **** shirt someone else got from walmart is totally devestating ...man.

In other words
The music selection and books selections at walmart suck ass !!! :p
Just go across the street to de Target...lmao

mmm becuse Walmart has that Happy Face..and it errks her.
N she applied at the Target last week...lmao

The same thing's happened in Britain, but it's mainly Tescos taking the business. Even the town centres are mostly chain stores. Every town centre has started to look the same. It sucks!

man that just reminds of that old video i think bluey or someone posted on this site
tesco is cheaper

hahaha

Latest posts

Back