How do you initiate physical contact with women?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse

Reaction score
My arsenal of "moves'' consists of the yawn and stretch. That's all I've got. Now I've actually used this move before and it worked, but I did it in the most extra lame and obvious way possible so that she took it as me being funny. Well I'm too scared to try this one again. :rolleyes:

Anyone have any tips?

Dude....I guess if you havn't done it before it's a challenge.

One of the reasons why you open for her when you enter a resturant is becuase
it gives you a chance to put your hands on her lower back as she makes her way
to the table. (Ask for a booth)..this way you get sit to next to her.
Then you make any kind of excuse to touch her hands. It's just her hands...
you gotta give her time to feel comfortible of you touching her or take baby steps.
Or when you two share menu it's an excuse to lean into her..if she's comfotiable
the next she knows you have your arms around her shoulders as you're reading the menu.:p

If she taps you or touch you .She made first contacts already. So you gotta stay open
to that and be cool or smooth about it.

If she date you again and if somehow you didn't manage to just hold her hands
while just taking a stroll while window shoping, a stroll in as park or on a boardwalk...etc
Even if you didn't ge t a kiss on the first date...HUG her
Then I don't know what to tell you. You don't have to make any moves...just hold her
hands on the second date.

That's why chivery is not dead.
When you open the car door for her...automatcially you're going to be holding
her hand as you assist her out of the car.

Another way to do it is to go dancing. Hold her hands as you lead her out to
the dance floor. Eventaully when the slow dance comes around....just garb her
hands (don't say anthing) and lead her out to the dance floor again.
Evidently..she can hear the slow music playing.
It's kind of agressive..bascailly you're not given her as chance to say "No"
Plus you're already leading her. She'll feel safe or more confidence becuase you're confidence of yourself.
Anyone can slow dance...lol
mmm...once I get a hold of a woman's hips...she's done :p
Once you have a slow dance with a woman..it's all down hill from that piont because
you pretty much made full body contacts. You always have to keep in mind...
She's letting you touch her. Just let her get comfortiable of being in your arms or you touching her.

A woman loves to be held...just like you like to be held...Know this.
It dosn't have to be sexual all the time. Just hold her...it's trust building
She's trusting you with her body. Respect her bondaries. She'll let you in
sooner than you think if you repect her.
Hello...?? A woman will want you to spoon her after sex and she'll want you
to hold her before sex. If anything a woman wants you to make plenty of body contacts
with her more than you think...It's just not all about sex.

Don't think about it...especailly if you're watching a movie with her.
Just reach over and hold her hand and play with it sort of.
(if she watching a movie with you already...evidently she's interested already..err)
It just getting her to feel more comfortiable making body contacts with you.
When you lean into her and whisper in her ears or whatever.
Then the next thing you'll know she's resting her head on your shoulders...
Evidently if she dose that...it's only natural that you'll put your arms around her.

Another way to do it is to take her to an amusment park.
When you stand in line with her all day, eventually you'll hold her hands or touch
her from behind when the line is moving. Eventaully she'll feel retarded in front of
a bouch of strangers, hold on to you or hold your hand just to feel safe or not
alone in a crowd. Then just hold her hips from behind as she walking in front of you
or whisper into her ears if your just standing..be smooth.
If she leans back..just caress her and put your arms around her belly.
It actually a natraul thing couples do after a while..you don't think about it. It just
happens or you just do it.

When she gets sick off of a ride, you get to hold her...lmao
Or when you go into a huanted house...it'll give her an excuse to play scared.
When she screams and hold on to you...it's just an excuse for her to make body contact with you.

I guess if you been with a person or in long terms relationships before. Generally
you get used to not having to ask to just hold hands.
Sometimes I'll just reach over and just grab my gf's hands when i'm driving..
Sometimes she'll just reach over and take my hands without asking.
Just like a hug...I hardly ever had to ask for a hug or a kiss...I'll either just hug her
or just hold her whether we're in public or not.
You also get used to hearing a woman telling you she wants to have sex with you.

You gatta learn how to make out with a woman dude...none of that wham bam thank you mam..
Women likes to make out and a lot of foreplay. Romance her.

Seriously...you had nevered walked a girl home when you were in HS ?
I mean after walking her home for months...eventaully you'll hold her hands.lol

You never got sent to detention for playing footies in class with a girl before ?
Errr you end up playing footies with her in detention after school and get to walk her home too.lmao

Seriously....you had never have sex on top of the hood of a car before?
mmmm....it's not like i say "hey honey lets do it on the hood"..lmao
It's more like we were making out and me saying "it okay honey nobody is watching"
That what's cool about when a woman is wearing a dress...:p
All you do is make out with her..eventally she'll end up sitting on the hood.
Then the bad girl side of her shows up..It depends on the woman. It's part of the excitment.
Becuase when you're a couple...after having sex in the bed room all the time...it loses it's excitment.
Then you start doing it in different rooms or bascailly everywhere...then that gets old..
Then you start acting like teenagers again and start parking or do it in the car to keep up
the excitement.

You had never made out with a GF in the back seat of a car at the drive in before ?
We get braver and braver each time.

mmm..You had never had sex while you were driving before ?

Thanks man, good tips. No I've never played footsie before. I never touched or kissed a girl until after high school.

Lonesome Crow said:
Another way to do it is to go dancing.

DANCING!?! AAAAAAAAUUUGGGHHH!!! *CRASH!*

Sorry. That's the sound I make whenever I run screaming into the streets.

okay...since you're able to put your arms around her already...

Then every so often...rub her back or run your finger tips gently as if you're
drawing on her back...when you do this..it'll clam her down and relax her.
Plus it'll give her goose bumps...a good sensation.

If you take her to the beach...it's an excuse to rub sun tan lotion on her.

it's the samething as when you hold and play with her hands.
You're stimulating her...be gental when you play with her hands.

mmm...I take it you had never laid in bed naked with a naked woman and run
your finger tips gentally all over her body before ?
It'll stimulate her body all over and drives her crazy.

Take a shower with her and rub soap all over her body?
Or make a bubble bath for her...after she gets in and relax for a little bit...
Just get in too and start rubbing her back (don't ask her...lmao)

Try it...you gatta learn how to please a woman.
If you take the perspective of you pleasing her...then you won't feel so guilty or scared.
It's not all about you. Don't go right into it unless she wants you too.:p
Then everyonce in a while...you'll have to listen to her and follow instructions...
She'll tell you were the spot is at and the different ways she likes it. :)
The more you wanna please her...the more she'll want to please you.
A woman won't pass out after sex...lmao
Don't worry..a woman can have mutiples orgasim.
But you have to learn how to have patience....it takes a woman a little longer to a get aroused.
That's why you have to learn how to make out with her.
In other words she wants you to touch her all over before you do it.

Yeah but what do you do when it's someone who's been your friend for a while and you've never told them you like them? You hang out with them but you've not initiated physical contact with them yet? I can see starting this stuff on a date, but we don't really go on official dates, more like random hang outs.

And no I've never had sex in any place other than a bed lol. I've been with 3 people.

The first one I had made a connection with over the internet for a couple years before meeting so it was easy to have physical contact because I knew she liked me and she knew I liked her.

The second one was someone who slept with anyone although I didn't know at the time. She was all over me just because she wanted my man-goods and nothing more. She used me and dumped me.

The third was a drunken one-night stand that I barely remember. :(

So I don't have any real experience with dating.

Lonesome Crow said:
Dude....I guess if you havn't done it before it's a challenge.

One of the reasons why you open for her when you enter a resturant is becuase
it gives you a chance to put your hands on her lower back as she makes her way
to the table. (Ask for a booth)..this way you get sit to next to her.
Then you make any kind of excuse to touch her hands. It's just her hands...
you gotta give her time to feel comfortible of you touching her or take baby steps.
Or when you two share menu it's an excuse to lean into her..if she's comfotiable
the next she knows you have your arms around her shoulders as you're reading the menu.:p

Yes, grope her, then cave her in.

:club:

I dunno when I'm wit my girl I just randomly lean on her :p and she leans back ^_^ If you're walking just grab her hand and squeeze gently. If she's cool with it she's not gonna pull away...if she isn't tho..augh...awkward...Or if she's itching her back and can't reach it, do it for her. Or if she says her shoulders are sore or something...

How do you mean you had been freinds with her for a long time and had never
had body contacts with her?

I've been in the friendzone...I make body contacts all the time in the friendzone.
I used to roll on the couch or wrestle with my plutonic friends all the time.
honeysuckle..I'll even slap her in the ass or snap her bra.

Heck I had a girl that kept me in the friendzone for a long as time.
She pratcically knew almost everything about me...but she kept me in the friendzone.
Then she wanna cry her heart out and ask my why I was getting married.
She knew I as atrracted to her...I told her or made a move on her.
She kept me as an insurance for too long..that's all.

But going out with her and hanging out with her and listening her for all those years
helped me also..She was very beautiful...So me hitting up on a hot babe wasn't such
a big deal. They're just babes...they're humans too..They have thier fears and are self consious
of themselve like men are too. So don't trip.

Just make a move on her...if she's your friend already and just wanna keep the relationship
as is....she'll let you know. She won't stop hanging out with you...just becuase you hitted up on her.
If she dons't want the relationship to more than that..it's just be another once of those weird moments
friends have. Beside women are flattered at the very least...
mmm...you probably heard her ask you about her wieght or how her ass looks a thousand times
being her friend all these times.
I mean if she says no..all you gatta do is say...I'm a man and a man is gotta do what a man gatta do.
Being a friend, she'll understand that...

Yeah..I don't recommend taking flowers if you're trying to make a move out of the freindzone
Dude..you'll just going to have to catch her in a tight space.lol
Or tell her...you're thinking about asking a chick out (her...lmao) but you don't know how
to go about it...Ask her if you can practice dancing with her :p

If anything you having a female as a friend should help you feel more at ease when you're
around women.

Yeah I am feeling more comfortable around her. She asked me to go to a party tomorrow so we'll likely get drunk and then I can just blame it on the booze if she doesn't respond. :cool:

Lonesome Crow said:
Or tell her...you're thinking about asking a chick out (her...lmao) but you don't know how
to go about it...

This is a great idea! You could ask her advice on how to ask a girl out, and then, right then and there, immediately after she has told you how she feels a girl likes to be asked out, ask her out just exactly as she had described.

I think it's winning.

Spare said:
Lonesome Crow said:
to go about it...

This is a great idea! You could ask her advice on how to ask a girl out, and then, right then and there, immediately after she has told you how she feels a girl likes to be asked out, ask her out just exactly as she had described.

I think it's winning.

Wow yeah that sounds like a good idea :) I might try that.

Spare said:
Lonesome Crow said:
to go about it...

I think it's winning.

It does usually work, but you have to be prepared. After you ask a girl that sort of question, she immediately thinks about you romantically. So glance at her facial expression while she's telling you how to ask her out. Her face or body language will reveal whether she likes you or not. Women are easy to read if you know what to look for. From there, ask her or don't.

Rayu said:
Spare said:
Lonesome Crow said:
to go about it...

I think it's winning.

It does usually work, but you have to be prepared. After you ask a girl that sort of question, she immediately thinks about you romantically. So glance at her facial expression while she's telling you how to ask her out. Her face or body language will reveal whether she likes you or not. Women are easy to read if you know what to look for. From there, ask her or don't.

I think it's too much work to try to read women.

Jesse said:
Rayu said:
Spare said:
Lonesome Crow said:
to go about it...

I think it's winning.

I think it's too much work to try to read women.

Well if she's your friend, she shouldn't be too difficult to read.

Oh no need to apologize. I wish I could read women, really do, but I just can't.

Jesse said:
Oh no need to apologize. I wish I could read women, really do, but I just can't.

You can always slapp her on the ass, watch her reactions and take notes.:p

You can always put your hands on her breast while making out with her. See how she reacts.
If she slapped you...that means you're doing it wrong.

If she gose..."wait...wait" and unstrap her bra herself. Depending on the woman..She's
probably saying. it's milk and cookies time.

Latest posts

Back