Meanest Thing Ever Said

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanillaCreme

Reaction score
What was the meanest thing you ever said to someone?

My brother's wife was sitting with me and my mom, and she was trying to give us some sad sob story about her past, which neither me or mom cared about. She'd stab you in the back while smiling in your face, so we don't care too much for her. And she was talking about her mother, who died when she was I think she said 8 years old, and she's been with her grandmother since.

So she was talking about how she didn't really know her mom, and how other people might miss their mom, but she didn't. So I said, "That's okay... At least you still have your uncle. I mean, your dad."

Which, if that wasn't mean enough, her father has been in jail for the past 15 years, and she's 19 herself.

*walks into this topic* hey everyone :)

*reads title*....goodbye everyone :)

(so i do not offend anyone, any race, any religion, any belief, anything i will not say the horrible things i have said to people in my past, although most of you should already know i'll have the worst 100 things ever said on ALL lol

I called someone a ***** once. I apologized later though.

I call my ex a promiscuous hussy in public. It was such a replusive act on my part....

Errr...wtf..this ain't working. I feel totally freaken sick to my stomuch now:(

I usually don't throw insults in people's faces even if i'm angry. I'd rather do some mean tricks behind their back.

There was this girl in my church Named Terra when I was like 9. I don't know why but I started calling her Terra Ratface and made her cry. I felt so horrible about it. I still do. Dang I was one jerky litle kid. Hope I have improved.

Aedammair said:
There was this girl in my church Named Terra when I was like 9. I don't know why but I started calling her Terra Ratface and made her cry. I felt so horrible about it. I still do. Dang I was one jerky litle kid. Hope I have improved.

You feeling horrible about it shows that you have improved.

When I was little, I said to my mother, "What were you, raised by wolves?!" That doesn't sound like such a terrible thing to say, but considering how my mother grew up, expected to act like an adult in a neglectful single-mother family with two dysfunctional siblings... it made her say, "Yes, actually. Yes I was." Then she went off and cried. I don't remember much of my childhood, but I remember that moment, and I felt so incredibly horrible about it. I still do. If only we could take back the words we say, as if they were poorly picked gifts.

I can't really remember, I think the meanest thing would be when you say something to purposely hurt someone, and I don't think I've ever done that. I've thought mean things though, just never say it out loud, so I'm a hypocrite, possibly the biggest hypocrite since I think of saying a lot of mean things but never says them out loud.

In 5th grade I called a girl fat. It was stupid and strangely out of character for me (at the time). I still regret it.

Also, lately I get called JapBoy a lot. Just saying (d)

Latest posts

Back