Looking for Other Lonely People

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AimeeLou84

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for other lonely people who have nobody to talk to.Despite being in a relationship I still don't have anybody to talk to.All we do is argue and he wants an easy life so never wants to talk about anything.Meanwhile I cry on my own every day in the bedroom.So I'm looking to meet new friends/people to talk to.

So if there is anybody else out there who feels lonely please feel free to message me.

hi, im right here! i think youl find theres a wide variety of social butterflys and great people everywhere on here so anytime you need to let of some steam, alonelylife is waiting...

Hello Aimee,

Although this is a very late reaction on your post, I'm here if you want to talk. How is your relationship doing now?

I'm here too! I hope everything works out with you and your partner. :) Everyone needs friends, and it's a great thing to have them outside of your relationship. Your very own friends, you know? Drop me a line if you want another friend!

Fondest,

Mr. Blue

you've hit the jackpot!

we're all lonely here. i'm lonely. i can count the number of friends i have on one hand... lionel, david... and that's it. one of them is actually my brother, and the other lives in a different state (i moved away). anyway, you can message me whenever you need someone to talk to. i'll be your third ear if you'd like.

oh, and welcome to the site.

PEACE!... and chicken grease.

-freedom

This is a really ooooold thread..... o.o
Idk if I should say hello to Aimee, agree with her post, or just lol @ freedoms signout. =))
peace and chicken grease ftw. LOL

AimeeLou84 said:
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for other lonely people who have nobody to talk to.Despite being in a relationship I still don't have anybody to talk to.All we do is argue and he wants an easy life so never wants to talk about anything.Meanwhile I cry on my own every day in the bedroom.So I'm looking to meet new friends/people to talk to.

So if there is anybody else out there who feels lonely please feel free to message me.

That sucks. I have been in many a relationships where as much as you love the other person, you just could not connect on an intellectual level. Thinking about the future, the present, the past and all the possibilities. I'm around if you ever want to talk...although I can be horribly sarcastic because I'm amused by the wordplay. What can one do. ;)

I feel for you. It was like that for me as well. Untill i went to visit family in Florida with my daughter and my ex called and said she didnt want to be a mom and wanted to be single. Then she sold our house and broke contact with me. So now im alone in florida with my kid and have to start all over. I dont know anyone here. If anyone wants to be friends, email me at [email protected]

AimeeLou84 said:
Hi everyone,

I am the same way. I try to keep myself busy so I'm not lonely all the time. I am 57 and retired My wife is a teacher so she is very busy during the school season butt even when we are with each other there are times that I am still lonely. I am from Connecticut

JasonM said:
AimeeLou84 said:
Hi everyone,

That sucks. I have been in many a relationships where as much as you love the other person, you just could not connect on an intellectual level. Thinking about the future, the present, the past and all the possibilities. I'm around if you ever want to talk...although I can be horribly sarcastic because I'm amused by the wordplay. What can one do. ;)

I'm in the same situation. Lonely, very lonely even though I'm married.

Guys, I can understand being kind to this person, but you're doing something called "necroing," which is to revive a thread that has been dormant for longer than a certain period of time (on some fora that's six months, on some one month). With personal threads necroing is a bad idea because usually the person who aired their personal issue has moved on by then and won't have a chance to read your reply.

Latest posts

Back