Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Had a dream last night that I kissed a girl for the first time.
11-26-2009, 09:25 PM
Had a dream last night that I kissed a girl for the first time.
She was a dark haired, dark skinned beauty and she was crazy about me. We walked hand in hand, embraced and then kissed in such a passionate and meaningful way.

For the duration of the dream (however long that may've been), for once in my life I was convinced that a beautiful woman actually looked upon me with feelings of passion, love and lust. It was a feeling of sheer joy. Ecstasy even.

After that things become a little muddled, but we went back to my house and I introduced her to my parents. They loved her too.

When I woke up I realised she was nothing more than a fabrication of my dreams and all I had to show for it was a sore throat and a dry mouth.

As much as I enjoyed the dream, I hope it won't happen again as it ultimately gave me nothing more than disappointment.

Has anybody else on here had this kind of dream before??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2009, 10:04 PM
RE: Had a dream last night that I kissed a girl for the first time.
No, but I do have dreams of strangers I don't seem to know every now and then, sometimes females, but they were never a romance type of dream, maybe I already fantasized and daydream them enough so that they don't happen in my dreams.

I did have a good time talking to these dream people, they seem to be nice people, didn't need introductions, we're just there together in the dream, like long known friends, I think they're nice dreams.
11-26-2009, 10:29 PM
I daydream a lot and picture myself in a life with a loving wife and kids...does that count? The wife changes though depending on who I am infatuated with at the time.
11-27-2009, 01:26 AM
i day dream a lot too. that's what keep me going. i think i may have had that dream once a long time ago. can't recall all the details. i think daydream either generate dream like that or they prevent them from happening.

(11-26-2009 10:04 PM)Lawrens Wrote:  No, but I do have dreams of strangers I don't seem to know every now and then, sometimes females, but they were never a romance type of dream, maybe I already fantasized and daydream them enough so that they don't happen in my dreams.

I did have a good time talking to these dream people, they seem to be nice people, didn't need introductions, we're just there together in the dream, like long known friends, I think they're nice dreams.

its a taste, doesn't have to be good or bad.
hold on to the ones who loves you, they don't come around often....
11-27-2009, 02:18 AM
I've had a dream of my soul mate before... at least in the dream that's what she seemed like. It was the most wonderful complete feeling ever.

But it was just a dream, just the inside of my own head... and I felt complete. Maybe everything I need to feel whole is in myself.

Who knows... I once dreampt I was a.. well I won't get into my strange dreams. Toungue

[Image: deathwing_1024x0768.jpg]

You're the only one who can hold your head up high,
Shake your fists at the gates saying:
"I've come home now!
Fetch me the spirit, the son, and the father.
Tell them their pillar of faith has ascended.
It's time now!
My time now!
Give me my, give me my wings!"
11-27-2009, 02:33 AM
I've never had a dream about my soulmate. I've had other dreams that have come true though Big Grin

I take my dreams pretty seriously...I believe it's the only way that God speaks to me...if at all.

Most of my dreams are just how I feel about certain things in my life though.

-Soph
11-27-2009, 03:06 AM
Quote:I've never had a dream about my soulmate. I've had other dreams that have come true though

I've had that happened too, but they were dreams about other people. When I was a teenager, before my brother had a girlfriend, I had a dream where I was traveling with my brother and a stranger girl who seems to be my brother's friend at an airport.
A few years later, he actually had a gf and we went on a vacation together traveling on a flight. Well they broke up after a while, but after that I had a similar dream of us 3 together but this time the girl was someone else, not long after that he met a new girl, and they hang out together just the same and identical to the dream I had.

I dreamed that one of my aunt passing away, but another aunt left instead in rl just a few weeks after. They're quite coincidental, but I find them amusing.

The only dream that came true about me is that I dreamed my brother ordering some noodles at a chinese restaurant, when I got up, my brother came home with a pack of chinese noodles from take-out, well I ate them, that's the only good dream that ever came true for me.
11-27-2009, 04:06 AM
tons.....many involved a girl i was into at the time....a few kiss dreams but then in all the rest she seemed to not notice me, and sometimes shed look at me while walking away weird i know but hey dreams are dreams....but yea i know what you mean about disappointment.
11-27-2009, 06:10 AM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2009 06:10 AM by jjam.)
You know, that was nice to read. I especially liked how you described what you were left with when you woke up (sore throat, dry mouth). The contrast between that and a delightful kiss is awesome. You should make an artsy short (video clip) of this and share it at youtube.
11-27-2009, 04:15 PM
I've had dreams of me talking and basically hanging out with girls I know and some I dont. Sounds kind of boring, but I dont recall having any 'romantic' dreams.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Not enough time/energy to online date? supernova88 18 321 10-24-2014 11:47 PM
Last Post: sk66rc
  A waste of time? RobinTrevize 7 246 10-02-2014 03:40 AM
Last Post: Wanderer145
  Met girl online - she has BF, but is sending mixed messages. Astral_Punisher 46 3,802 09-23-2014 05:43 PM
Last Post: Astral_Punisher
  Is it possible to contact this girl via facebook without it bieng creepy Wind Fish 10 463 09-02-2014 01:34 AM
Last Post: ladyforsaken
  In love with the same girl for years. Pergolas Googles 34 1,535 08-29-2014 08:24 PM
Last Post: TheRealCallie
  Time running out on finding the one? edamame721 25 995 08-16-2014 10:46 PM
Last Post: Triple Bogey
  Girl said yes to date..Feel lost man of one 9 652 07-11-2014 01:25 AM
Last Post: x"porious
  When was the last time you made a move on someone? AnonymousMe 32 1,154 07-09-2014 06:27 PM
Last Post: jjessea
  Inviting a girl for dinner Spy 16 1,204 05-06-2014 12:23 PM
Last Post: Spy
  I'm still unable to believe that any girl wuld possibly want me el Jay 13 997 04-25-2014 08:43 AM
Last Post: Outcast