Being a worthless pathetic loser

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

What is it like being a worthless pathetic loser? I go thru life as one so I know. Loser yeah thats me. I'm as pathetic as they come. I'm so lonely i just want someone to love me so badly. no one even knows im alive well if they do they dont know me for who i am . I want to cry so badly. here i am just typing out who pathetic i am just because i am. i need help. i am going to cry,.

Hey. I think you are being WAY too hard on yourself! Trust me, if you were really a pathetic person, you wouldn't even know it.

I'm sorry you feel so much pain right now. You're welcome to register here so you can receive emails and private messages from the other board members.

HUGS.

Please don't be so hard on yourself!

sigh
there's nothing to find.
i've not had a close friend for about 3 years or so. may not sound like long, but i'm only 19. so its pretty long for me.

when i really wish i had a confidant to talk to, and i resort to looking on the internet, and all i find is people like myself, sharing my story, it isnt any help. if anything it makes me feel more hopeless. then i hear stories of people who have been like me for 10 years, or longer, and i cant bear to think what it must be like to live like that for so long. i don't think i could bear it. i don't have the courage or selfishness to end it all so all i see in line for me is a life without friends, and without fulfilment. misery, or numbness to deal with misery. and out of those, which is better?

occasionally, i have reached out to people, told them about my situation, and sure they can be sympathetic, but it only ever ends badly.

i used to get really depressed about it all the time, but gradually that went away, and i realised it has been replaced my a melancholy numbness. occasionally interrupted with the old and familiar depression. its been so long since i reached out to anyone about it, i feel as if i could almost do it again, but i must keep reminding myself how every time ive only gotten burnt, so i musnt try again.

i honestly dont know which i prefer, being depressed, or numb.

and all that... thats only half my problems.

i can only hope for improvement.

I'm the same way, guest. I lost my close friend recently and I've had depression and everything come easier. I've tried to reach out to people and to help them, but that is all they want, and then they don't know me anymore. Or they talk to me only for help.

Maybe we could talk, if you want. We're relatively close in age; I'm on the brink of 16, the same age where you lost your close friend. [email protected] is my MSN and e-mail if you would like to talk.

I think the teenage years are some of the worst ones in life. Heck, in fact, I think they are, period! There was this book about the teenage years I remember reading called "Weathering the Storm." Basically, it was just about surviving the teen years, as they are pretty much the hardest time in most people's lives. Watch Napoleon Dynamite! Watch Heathers! Watch Mean Girls! Watch Revenge of the Nerds!

It's hard to be someone who is different, especially as a teen. I would say one way to avoid scaring people away is to move very slowly toward being totally honest. If you say "Hello, I'm a huge depressed needy person" many people are scared off. It's good to allow your emotions to show slowly as you get to know and trust a person. Friendship is reciprical. Dont' start talking about your deepest secrets and problems the first hour you talk with someone! Take it slow.

:)

Hey,

you could always talk with me i am going to be 19 in july and i haven't have a close friend in a long time either...in fact i don't think i ever have a friend that i would call close.....

Latest posts

Back