Northern California

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jinx area? Why is that? I'm in Sonoma County and it's pretty dull but I wouldn't say that it's jinxed at all... It's not a great place but it's not horrible either. Could have fewer wine tasters though... And less wine. meh.

The reason why i call Northern California jinxed,I never can find online people from Northern California who like to meet offline.

Hm. Well seening as I'm a 16 year old girl, meeting people I know from the internet offline is basically suicide. I don't particularly want to be raped, thanks. Not to say that's what you'd do. It's just a good policy. But I'm sure you can understand. Sorry.

Qui said:
Hm. Well seening as I'm a 16 year old girl, meeting people I know from the internet offline is basically suicide. I don't particularly want to be raped, thanks. Not to say that's what you'd do. It's just a good policy. But I'm sure you can understand. Sorry.

lol. i doubt any one on here would do that...maybe if you were meeting someone from myspace they would. anyway, i'm from NorCal...hit me up if u wanna. I would be happy to talk about the Sco, Oaktown, San Ho, and everything in between.

lonelyloser said:
Qui said:

lol. i doubt any one on here would do that...maybe if you were meeting someone from myspace they would. anyway, i'm from NorCal...hit me up if u wanna. I would be happy to talk about the Sco, Oaktown, San Ho, and everything in between.

Yeah I know. so... what county are you in?

Sweet. I lived there from when I was two until I was 4. All I remember where the asian couple my mom walked with at the park, the blue heron at the park and the pet store by my house! The Park would be refering to Golden Gate park...
But anyway, I'm in Sonoma county. With the wine. Bleah.

maybe. but see above for my oppinion on that...

Latest posts

Back