Bi, shy, and a little confused

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MovingForward

Reaction score
Ok, this has been a problem for awhile. I realized I was Bi-sexual when I was like 15. I've never dated anyone of any gender, and am kind of wondering where to go to meet men who want to interact with me in the DAYLIGHT. I've tried looking around at things in my area, but this has proved fruitless. any suggestions? Also, I can't really tell who's gay and who's not, so I'm kinda afraid to approach other guys.

ohh i have a lot of problems with gaydar as in mine sucks :(

one time i asked out a straight girl, ya that was pretty smooth,

but in my defense somehow in some sick twist of fate, it has now become fashionable for straight girls to dress like gay chicks

WHEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND HAVE GAY CHICKS STARTED A FASHIONED TREND!!??

*sighs* sorry just had to throw that out there, because it's totally messed up

what I've heard is that you really have to hang around gay people a lot to pick up their habits, way of speaking and the little things that differ from straight people. Although that's kind of a catch 22 if I can't find gay people becuase i don't have gaydar, how do i find gay people to help me develop my gaydar?

is there a gay club or any LGBT groups anywhere that you could join? most colleges have some. Are there any Gay bars in your area, you could try googling it, theen if you want to you can clear your google history afterwards

there are also like gay forums online probably,

you can try dating sites, there are some exclusivily gay dating sites, but they don't get a whole lot of traffic and often make you pay

you can try zoosk, plentyoffish or okay cupid. They will let you choose your preference of what your looking for whether, male female or both

If you're talking with someone, you can ask what they think about gay rights, or see if they have any witty buttons referencing something gay.

Or you can try to hook them up with a date with a girl, if they seem uncomfortable or try to avoid it, you may have a gay.

I donno i hope this helps some. Don't be afraid what's the least that can happen,
although ya you should probably get a full I am gay confirmation, and not just snippets of an overheard conversation before you ask them out

and also make sure they know what it means by go out,

surprisingly enough for some crazed reason there are still people who don't know what that means

good luck

:D

evanescencefan your post made me laugh. Your like totally awesome :D

MovingForward, Do ppl around you know that you are bi?
If any friends do then even if there strait maybe one of them would go to a gay club or bar with you? IDK but I guss that's what I would do if I where 19 and bi.

Also I know for a fact that most of my friends don't mind drinking at gay bars. Some go to this placers just cos they open later then the other bars lol

Bluey said:
evanescencefan your post made me laugh. Your like totally awesome :D

MovingForward, Do ppl around you know that you are bi?
If any friends do then even if there strait maybe one of them would go to a gay club or bar with you? IDK but I guss that's what I would do if I where 19 and bi.

Also I know for a fact that most of my friends don't mind drinking at gay bars. Some go to this placers just cos they open later then the other bars lol

Bluey?!?!?!?!?! =O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

try personals websites

person.com would be a good start for a free one, beware of talking to guys though some only want to talk about one thing :p

thank you everyone, that's all rather helpful actually as I only came out (sort of) recently and not even my family knows; so I'm a little um, new to this I guess.

Man, SophiaGrace is GOOD! The only way her link could have been better was if it had been shybiconfusedguys.com

@evanescencefan91 - Since apparently I look like a lesbian (it's become a bit of a running gag how people assume I'm gay), I feel like I should apologize. I can't help that you lesbians know how to dress.

Latest posts

Back