Useless Masturbation

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAS

Reaction score
I must've done it a million times since the age of 12

It's losing it's fun and I want the real thing.

I continue to do it to keep me somewhat satisfied but it's fast losing it's appeal.

It's no substitute for having a woman sucking on you/being inside her

I often wonder what it's like to have that real thing. Please don't tell me it's overrated or I may have to smash my computer in.

Even when you're in a relationship and having sex, masturbation retains its appeal. Quick, clean, painless, NSA :p

Oh that's right just make a joke out of it. Very ******* helpful.

Whether he is or not, his input was utterly juvenile and useless to me.

If you don't want others opinions, don't post an open thread about something. He gave his thought on it. Simple as that. If you don't like it ignore it. You don't have to be rude about it.

That wasn't an opinion. It was him making light of my feelings.

And if you don't like what I write, feel free not to reply to my threads.

My response was sincere. I meant what I said, I just like to inject a little levity now and then.

nerdygirl said:
I didn't take it as mocking. ...

I didn't either. Seemed valid to me.

CAS, when you post on a public forum, you invite people to make a reply. you are not obliged to agree with them. but people have a right to reply and say what they want. its called freedom of speech. i don't think minty mint was taking the piss out of you at all. i think what he said was completely valid.

you are so sensitive and you think everyone is against you when they are not.

i didnt take it as mocking either.

i know what you mean though. its like you do it for that quick release and it helps relieves stress. but after awhile, its different. without the real thing i feel like i am taking away from it if i ever get to experience the real thing. its become such a normal basic thing that i dont really feel anything out of it anymore other than that quick little stress relief it gives me right now. i am getting to the point where i dont do it as often because i am noticing that this is happening. im not sure if that is a good thing or not.

truth is... for me... I love sex.. but sometimes some self loving is just faster and quicker with the same result... I didn't take what Minty said as mocking... it's pretty much true.

No one is saying that sex isn't great, and extremely satisfying, but when you are looking for a quick release... take matters into your own hands.. it is less mess! :p

also if you are that desperate to have sex, go have sex, there are ways around this. go find some easy girl, there are plenty around. hang out at a local nightclub, you'll find that they all flock there. failing that there is always prostitutes.

or you can pull yourself together and sort out your issues, work hard at finding out where you are going wrong, and then find a girlfriend. you are trying to run before you can walk. go to therapy, soul search and find out why you are depressed and so anxious. you have to sort your head out before you get a girlfriend otherwise its not fair on yourself or the girl, its just not going to work.

Y'know there's strip clubs for women?

If you're desperate just find out where they are, and hang around outside them after closing hours... Once the place closes you'll get about 50 or more women coming out and they'll all be drunk and horny. Pretty easy pickings... That's what my co-worker does.

If that's not your thing, well, then I think you might just be sucking too hard on your lollipop... (look it up if you don't get the reference)

First off in the first dew posts you didn't hear what you wanted to hear, which sadly is the case for many people these days. What you need to do it take everything as constructive criticism, if you can't do that then you will have some rather big issues in day to day life. You will be seeing everything as against you, your not going to be happy, your not going to get what you want and your going to alienise yourself.

For me I get shot at verbally at work almost every day! It does hurt to a certain extent, but I take it as constructive criticism as best as I can. Some days it might get to me more than others, but I know in the end it will work out for the best. Even though the other person might be having a go at you, don't let it get to you, think about what they said and forget the tone of voice they said it in.

When your having a go at someone, and hopefully you can see yourself being negative towards someone, just STOP and say "HEY, WTF am I writing this for like this" Read it, edit it or even start again. Ask yourself if what you have written is constructive or destructive?

I leave it up to you to to which path you want to follow, but by the look of it your on the wrong one.
Change you attitude (be happy within yourself and your current situation, see the light in everything, not the darkness) and you will be happier in life and be able to get what you want!

"Sexual hang-ups leave me waiting nude and while alone/
It just gets aggravating masturbating to a dial-tone." -sage francis.

yeah, it can get old fast, but it sure beats blueballs or sexual repression.

i think mutual masturbation with a partner would be pretty dope though. maybe with each other’s parts.

maybe.

CAS said:
Oh that's right just make a joke out of it. Very ******* helpful.

You know cas I come from a family that loss there temper and get mad at any little thing.

Most of them think there some kinder God in my family.
I well tell you now getting angry at every little thing well get you know where in life.

I myself used to do this. I have learned it losers you friends.

Its not the right approach matey.

You really need to get some help with this anger you have.

When I was at my woes at 15 years old I got a bench and some wights and took it out on that every time I got mad at something.
You should try to find an out let for this and even maybe some counseling.
Don't let your life be defined by you losing your temper all the time. It is not an attractive thing to have.

Also any self respecting girl well not have a guy in her life that gets angry all the time. I would say you need to deal with that be for you can expect any girl to love you. After all if your to busy hating everything how do you expect anyone to love you?

Also wanking is normal if you not getting any. That's just nachhall.
Its also normal that you crave a girl to do this stuff with. Guss you are normal. Still when your not getting any of what you crave and your getting fed up with your hand then yes it well make you frustrated. There is not a lot you can do about that but to make your self attractive and approachable as you can to the opposite sex. And having a nice manna and coming across as a calm person I would say would be the best thing that anyone could do to attract a girl or boy.

Bluey said:
You really need to get some help with this anger you have.

It firstly starts with yourself, by identifying the problems and acting on them. If you don't go the extra mile, nothing else will do it.

Secondly, without paying money, this would be the best place to get help. Ask questions...

I don't have an anger problem. I resent the fact you're saying I do.

Latest posts

Back