Hi Everyone New Here.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrownEyedRican82

Reaction score
I am a 41 y/o male been dealing with loneliness/depression since the start of the pandemic. I came across this site to give this a try.

prior to this, I had a job where I socialized with people and co-workers with jokes and laughter (laid off in 2018) and went to college till I graduated and earned a degree in I.T.

Well, those good days has ended for me. Today I only have few people in my family to talk to (no friends) and its been
very tough for me especially when I never been given many opportunities in life.

To cope with my depression and anxiety I been facing over the years until this day, I like to listen to music, working out, watch funny videos on YouTube, repairing old computers and laptops, and playing Xbox.

Anyways hope everyone's having a good day/night and looking forward to meeting and talking to people on here.

I too tinker with computers to distract me from my loneliness. Got a batch of old ones that I try to upgrade to their highest possible performance.

Latest posts

Back