I like nerdish women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isthatso

Trannie
Reaction score
They like reading. They are "bookish". They tend not to be hysterical nor over emotional. Of course educated.
There's the business minded ones which I particularly like. I can really enjoy a female economist explaining the detailed consequences of inflation.
I think I like women who are very rational and cool under pressure. They tend to understate rather than overstate.
Now, recently I've become obsessed with politics. Conservative business brain types are much more attractive. The type I least like are the social justice warrior types. Who put guilt trips on you for not thinking like them. They tend to overfry compassion. I steer clear of those types, male and female.
I value emotion but not at the expense of the rational.
You could accuse me of being superficial. And I admit there would be some truth in that.

Another nerdish type I like are the musicians. Probably pisno or belonging to orchestra.
Some journalists, as long as they are calm and measured.
Women who read the classics. Often like those types but business types are still on top.

Ive worked with less educated/high confidence women. They drove me up the wall. It's their way or the highway. If you can't see their commonsense view, you are a stupid nerd.
Nerds are generally more interesting I find.

There's a woman I like . She's almost 70. 😄
But she's got old school unfeminist poise. And tact. And very intellectual at the same time.
She hasn't got an axe to grind against men or anyone for that matter. And she's kind of understated spiritual.
A journalist and married.
I like such women but I can't attract one like that. I have redneck DNA perhaps. I'm not sure. I lack the confidence and I can be way too negative . 😎😄

Latest posts

Back