Weight loss Success Story

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure if I even have abs under all these flabs lol.

I am thankful to get your goal to loss the weight. As my story to loss the weight you should concern to the trainer of the gym to get the effective result. I prefer walking 2 to 3 Km everyday. Another thing is that it is helpful to absorb the fat and maintain the physics. Also I prefer to follow diet program regularly to maintain the balance of the nutrition in the body.

Jesse said:
I'm sure it would, but I'm too busy spending all my time fishing. :p

goo.gif
goo.gif
goo.gif
goo.gif
goo.gif

Jesse said:
I'm not sure if I even have abs under all these flabs lol.

goo.gif

Wait for it...
Slow down!
Scroll slowly!

gooo.png

"If I were a fish, I'd tell YOU that YOU'RE the good catch!"

(Ahahaha lame...I know. It just came off the top of my head. I'm sure someone lamer than me has already thought of that though. :p)

You go keep at it!
But you know, it's not all about "abs"!
I like em squishy especially during the wintertime...more body heat for me to mooch.
Gets cold here.

14a90de.png

...​

SophiaGrace said:

Maybe they are there. :D I'm starting to see a jawline so that gives me hope. :D

Luna said:
"If I were a fish, I'd tell YOU that YOU'RE the good catch!"

(Ahahaha lame...I know. It just came off the top of my head. I'm sure someone lamer than me has already thought of that though. :p)

You go keep at it!
But you know, it's not all about "abs"!
I like em squishy especially during the wintertime...more body heat for me to mooch.
Gets cold here.

14a90de.png

:D That's really sweet, not lame. :) I'll probably always have some squishiness. :cool:

Latest posts

Back