What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was cleaning my alternate inbox and discovered an e-mail asking for support for A lonely life so right now I'm thinking about this website which I last visited over 5 years ago. A.L.L. gave me a little hope when I started to realize I wasn't happy with my life but ultimately it was something else that helped me get over depression and change my life. I'm considering making a post about my success story but I worry it would be too long and ward off the people I'd want to help.
I'd like to read it ;)

The stupid Facebook lawsuit checks are finally going to be mailed after almost a year, only for them to turn out to be $30 or some bullsh*t.

It's not like I was staking my life on this, but what bothers me is the length of time they went to drag this out, and all of the back-and-forth there was about it, all for next to nothing.

At this point, I would rather they had just canceled it altogether months ago.

I think I'll buy a CBD vape and a nicotine vape this weekend. And companies are doing the general public a disservice for not offering both them chemicals in one cartridge. I'd buy that

Latest posts

Back