A Lonely Life Forums
HELP ANYONE ? - Printable Version

+- A Lonely Life Forums (https://www.alonelylife.com)
+-- Forum: Issues (https://www.alonelylife.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Loneliness (https://www.alonelylife.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: HELP ANYONE ? (/showthread.php?tid=11231)

Pages: 1 2

HELP ANYONE ? - indestructible - 09-01-2010

to make along story short, i don't like to show any feelings or emotion to anyone, i don't tell them my problems.
that way they cant see my weaknesses.
I've treated like dirt before, i got sick of it so i became me
i have what you can call friends, i hang out with them they tell me their secrets problems and else but i don't tell them anything i give them always a wise advice even though im a cold person but once in a while i would like to chat with someone and that he or she would actually listen of course i will also hear you so is there anyone feeling like me?
(btw i dont have any mental disease or issue just a regular guy)

RE: HELP ANYONE ? - grainofrice24 - 09-01-2010

^^ what he said.

RE: HELP ANYONE ? - evanescencefan91 - 09-01-2010

It can be difficult to share your emotions espicially with guys, you don't have to, I mean if you really need to you can let off steam here ( I would recammend the what are you thinking thread Smile )
so don't worry about it, but if you want you can try easing in like maybe today I feel disgruntled becuase of an essay and shit

RE: HELP ANYONE ? - VanillaCreme - 09-01-2010

If your friends can't know your weaknesses, they aren't much friends, are they? The few people I'm close with know me very well. Although, I still keep a part of myself to just me. I don't see anything wrong with not showing feelings or emotions. Somethings we just feel more comfortable keeping to ourselves.

RE: HELP ANYONE ? - indestructible - 09-01-2010

i said what you can call friends they trust in me but i dont trust them they havent done nothing wrong but im scared if i tell them any of my own personal problems or show emotions shit man i dont know what would happen thats why i got in here to let off steam :/

RE: HELP ANYONE ? - Badjedidude - 09-01-2010

^^^You're trying to control everything around you by holding yourself in.

You can't.

Let go, man.

Just live life and let it surprise you.

RE: HELP ANYONE ? - indestructible - 09-01-2010

you know, i wasnt born bitter, i wasnt born cold or holding everything, i used to be a "stable" person, i used to trust people, but shit it, ive been through a lot, i cant remember the last time i actually felt happy, many things happened, many disappointments, before i decided to stop being nice to everyone :/ im trying to let go here

RE: HELP ANYONE ? - Pair-O-Dox - 09-02-2010

I don't confide in anyone about my feelings because I currently don't have any friends, but I also was raised to think that as a man, you're not allowed to display your emotions. That it's not manly to show that you're hurt or to share your feelings. When I did have friends, I shared everything with them though, and I was a lot less stressed out than I am now. It just feels good to establish that connection with someone. You owe it to yourself to open up. You'll be much happier. Smile

RE: HELP ANYONE ? - tendla - 09-05-2010

(09-01-2010, 01:06 PM)indestructible Wrote: to make along story short, i don't like to show any feelings or emotion to anyone, i don't tell them my problems.
that way they cant see my weaknesses.
I've treated like dirt before, i got sick of it so i became me
i have what you can call friends, i hang out with them they tell me their secrets problems and else but i don't tell them anything i give them always a wise advice even though im a cold person but once in a while i would like to chat with someone and that he or she would actually listen of course i will also hear you so is there anyone feeling like me?
(btw i dont have any mental disease or issue just a regular guy)

Yes, I feel the same way. I don't want others to know how I feel.... but I listen to them if they have anything to say.
It is a lonely state, where you feel lonely everywhere.

RE: HELP ANYONE ? - Yukhi - 09-05-2010

Hi indestructible. In order to become closer with friends, you have to share a part of yourself with them. It may be a bit hard for you but it is relieving knowing that you have people you can depend on and can share your secrets and opinions with. Even a selected few are alright. You don't have to open yourself up to all your friends,