A Lonely Life Forums
Bed - Printable Version

+- A Lonely Life Forums (https://www.alonelylife.com)
+-- Forum: Issues (https://www.alonelylife.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Loneliness (https://www.alonelylife.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Bed (/showthread.php?tid=39489)

Pages: 1 2

Bed - Puddled Duck - 01-18-2019

Well I’ve decided to spend the rest of my life in bed.

It’s a momentous decision. But I’ve decided.

Ain’t getting out of bed, not even for great sex!.

RE: Bed - Puddled Duck - 01-18-2019

Although I might get out of bed for a drink of milk.

RE: Bed - Richard_39 - 01-18-2019

I wish I could financially have that one as a viable option. Sadly, my totalitarian government forces me to get out of bed to go to work to pay the over 75% taxes it charges me so it's members can invest in fiscal paradisex in the Bahamas and buy their 14th car. While I run around in over-crowded, under-maintenanced buses that are 20 years old and cost me a fortune.

If you can suggest a quick cashgrab scheme so that I can align my objectives with yours, I'd be much obliged.

And I’ve got some Rich Tea biscuits, so obviously I have to get out of bed for a Rich Tea buscuit.

(01-18-2019, 11:59 AM)Richard_39 Wrote: I wish I could financially have that one as a viable option. Sadly, my totalitarian government forces me to get out of bed to go to work to pay the over 75% taxes it charges me so it's members can invest in fiscal paradisex in the Bahamas and buy their 14th car. While I run around in over-crowded, under-maintenanced buses that are 20 years old and cost me a fortune.

If you can suggest a quick cashgrab scheme so that I can align my objectives with yours, I'd be much obliged.

My god your a taxpayer, i’ve heard about people like you.

The nurse said to me ‘well you wake up in the morning, get out of bed and what do with yourself the rest of the day?’.

I said ‘I’m an insomniac, I don’t wake up in the morning and well I don’t get out of bed.’

RE: Bed - kaetic - 01-18-2019

You might just end up really sore... And out of biscuits and milk at some point.

But good luck with that.

RE: Bed - ringwood - 01-18-2019

(01-18-2019, 12:08 PM)dPuddled Duck Wrote: And I’ve got some Rich Tea biscuits, so obviously I have to get out of bed for a Rich Tea buscuit.

Digestive biscuits? The ones with chocolate on top? THOSE are totally worth getting out of bed for too - get yourself some of those.  Big Grin Toungue

(01-18-2019, 01:37 PM)kaetic Wrote: You might just end up really sore... And out of biscuits and milk at some point.

But good luck with that.

What do you mean good luck with that.

I’ve been up this sort of stuff for five years.

(01-18-2019, 01:57 PM)I ringwood Wrote:
(01-18-2019, 12:08 PM)dPuddled Duck Wrote: And I’ve got some Rich Tea biscuits, so obviously I have to get out of bed for a Rich Tea buscuit.

Digestive biscuits? The ones with chocolate on top? THOSE are totally worth getting out of bed for too - get yourself some of those.  Big Grin Toungue

I’ll meet your Digestive biscuits and raise you a Jaffa Cake.

RE: Bed - Puddled Duck - 01-19-2019

Anyone know what I can do in bed?

Suggestions please...