Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What keeps you alive?
(11-10-2016, 09:12 AM)TheRealCallie Wrote: oxygen

This! lol

and the love for my daughter
Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts. (Albert Einstein)
I forgot to make bacon today , don't know if I will make another week now
The free beauty around me.  The belief that tomorrow is a new day. Always being willing to learn and not being afraid to say I'm Sorry.   And ANGUS.  Definitely my dog Angus.  He needs me and would miss me.  He is the best hugger and listener in the world. A big 110 lb ball of unconditional love that will only ever go awry if I mess it up.  ( as long as I don't give him Bacon....that is a deal breaker that involves FeBreeze and outside banishment before the paint peels)
[Image: UcCMYrw.jpg?1]
The lack of a button labeled "Click here for instant and painless termination. CAUTION - Cannot be undone !"
Stubborn optimism, or maybe naive optimism.

Either way, they seem to work okay.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Afraid I might miss something and no kid should die before their parents. I could never do that to them. Even after they're gone I wouldn't consider suicide, but an early death would certainly be welcome.
It would all be hysterical... if it wasn't so f&cking sad
too scared to try to kill myself.
yea i'm a scaredy cat!
(04-09-2019, 11:28 AM)ahsatan Wrote: too scared to try to kill myself.
yea i'm a scaredy cat!

Funny, because I'd call people who actually go through with killing themselves the actual scaredy cats and/or weaklings.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Not in the slightest bit surprising.
I think people r brave that kill themselves. it takes guts. Then they are free from pain forever!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Toungue I am alive!! :P thelonegamer 1 847 06-02-2014, 11:48 AM
Last Post: ladyforsaken
Question I feel like i've only been alive but i havent lived a single day in my life. idontknow5 1 3,960 07-26-2010, 10:02 AM
Last Post: tehdreamer
  Help I'm Alive Estreen 10 2,056 06-08-2009, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Bouncing_Soul