Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could another person be happy with your life?
Maybe a starving kid from africa.
I'm actually David Blane.
No. Almost anyone who lives my life would go nuts. Maybe a starving, oppressed person from a corrupt country would enjoy my life but that's it.
(09-20-2018, 01:21 AM)Xpendable Wrote: Maybe a starving kid from africa.

I agree. Bought a drone recently, an African kid would be so happy do drive it
All your anger and your hurt
Doesn't matter in the end
Those days go by
[Image: A174F39B7DCA2014B226A9BC389A1C1689869A07]
Come on you guys, stop being so pessimistic. It's catching for others who read this falsehood.
Start listing the good things about you.
Prove to yourself and others that another person can be happy with you.
(09-21-2018, 10:01 PM)Tranquil Wrote: Come on you guys, stop being so pessimistic. It's catching for others who read this falsehood.
Start listing the good things about you.
Prove to yourself and others that another person can be happy with you.

I agree.  It's not so much about how many problems or whatever you have.  It's about how you deal with it.  If you have a negative attitude and are depressed, obviously you are going to think your life sucks and no one would want it.
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 
[Image: IMG_4388.jpg]
Yes. How about the countless of disabled people out there? The homeless? The war torn? People with no reliable transportation? Tons.
"From my mind to these pages
to another time and another reader's eyes,
it's amazing how I can speak to you
over time and distance.
That is the Beauty of Literature."
-P.L.R.
Some people would literally kill to have our lives, no matter how hard we perceive them to be. Best never lose sight of that and Azariah lists some very valid examples.
Just want to say that Ive always been at both ends of the peole have it worse argument. Personally its not a very good one in my opinion. Everyone has different experiences in life and everyone is not the same. No ones problems makes the other irrlevant. I could have sworn this was a forum for lonely/depressed/etc. people so I could have expected a little more empathy from you guys.

Yes Im quite happy with some of the things I have like functioning legs or a phone to use or clean water and Im not even depressed as well. But I still experience loneliness at the end of the day, and it accumulates throughout my life. A starving child would certainly enoy my life up jntil a point where they face loneliness and anxiety and isolation. 

Anyways I am entirely empathic to people who have worse. My family are immigrants from a poverish country by the way so I am not ignorant in their suffering.
^ thank you!
Those little starving kids might be glad that they still have their families and glad they weren't bought as slaves or prostitutes in other countries. The slave kids might be glad they're not being blown up in a war. There's always something much worse and there are always things to be glad about too... the thing that happens the most in this forum is people shaming others for having feelings, stop that shit.
To me it was obvious that the autor of this thread meant normal people, not disabled war veterans or starving beggars on the street. Sometimes it seems tthat you are only looking for an argument. 

"The thing that happens the most in this forum is people shaming others for having feelings, stop that shit."

What does this means? Saying that an african kid would be happy in my shoes doesn't shame anyone. 

I agree.  It's not so much about how many problems or whatever you have.  It's about how you deal with it.  If you have a negative attitude and are depressed, obviously you are going to think your life sucks and no one would want it.

True indeed. I value my health, and i would take my erectile disfunction over cancer every day. But for me the point of the thread is thinking about normal people. Is obvious that someone in a wheelchair would be much happier to walk then sitting for all his life, that doesn't make a good point. 

All your anger and your hurt
Doesn't matter in the end
Those days go by
[Image: A174F39B7DCA2014B226A9BC389A1C1689869A07]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool Quotes and poems to guide your life Livebreathesmile 1 622 03-30-2020, 11:23 AM
Last Post: Finished
  You have the right to be happy Raph 11 3,498 03-28-2019, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Enpatsu No Shakugan
  I am afraid of being responsible for my life worthless_loser 9 3,173 12-03-2018, 02:25 AM
Last Post: Serenity1
  once a shy person trying to help Centurion276 3 2,014 11-04-2018, 02:47 AM
Last Post: Guzheng
  Life as a bald guy ardour 96 53,702 05-11-2017, 03:51 AM
Last Post: pinocio
Sad Shyness destroying/taking control over my life, help? blendor 13 10,623 10-03-2016, 10:07 AM
Last Post: ihabl
  My Life is ruined. Is it worth trying to find the pieces michael2 12 6,752 09-23-2016, 05:17 AM
Last Post: Forsaken-Knight
  I want to be a normal person. How do I become normal.? M_also_lonely 16 5,494 03-24-2015, 09:16 PM
Last Post: M_also_lonely
  How does a person stop feeling like they are worthless? SophiaGrace 20 6,929 01-10-2015, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Lola91
  major life choice Major Derp 5 3,648 09-29-2014, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Peaches