Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Demons that Attack Through Nerves, Skin and Flesh - Formication
(04-17-2019, 11:26 PM)nibbysaurus Wrote: Are you ok? Genuinely becoming concerned about your wellbeing

Show me what part of this is making fun of him?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Think of me long enough to make a memory
You're right. Gotta let Callie continue to tout her superiority over others, blissfully unaware of what issues could be going on with said people in the background. Oh, and then pass said blame onto others for the exact same thing. Her MO. Rolleyes

I forgot. So sorry.
Continue to make fun of the elderly man who's made everything about himself public both here and through Google, so you and your friend(s) can continue with your lame jokes at his expense.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-19-2019, 05:59 AM)AlertChristians Wrote: The following are valuable physical defenses from demons that attack the feet.

Wear socks that absorb and retain water, and damp them with cool, refrigerated, or iced water.
Wearing socks like this helps soothe discomfort caused by the demons.
Wear wet socks when doing the following.
For heat or discomfort to the foot, rest the socked foot on top of ice chips or cubes for relief.
Another way is to sit while positioning either or both feet onto a bag of ice cubes.
Position the feet in any way to rapidly chill each location demons attack.
Do not leave your feet continually on the ice to cause discomfort or frostbite from the cold.

I am the originator and source for this information.
Well I guess we could just ask him. Although he could lie...I don't see an upside to doing so...

Alertchristians, is this your Vimeo page?
https://vimeo.com/322266835
I've watched a couple of the videos and it sounds similar to what your message seems to be. I apologise if I'm wrong.
(04-19-2019, 09:31 AM)kaetic Wrote: Well I guess we could just ask him. Although he could lie...I don't see an upside to doing so...

Alertchristians, is this your Vimeo page?
https://vimeo.com/322266835
I've watched a couple of the videos and it sounds similar to what your message seems to be. I apologise if I'm wrong.

Yes, that's me when I was still living outside. I am now in a homeless shelter.

AlertChristians
Bradley Dean Sanderson
I'm glad you got into a shelter. I can't imagine what you had to deal with on a daily basis. If you ever want to talk about what you're going through, you can.

I find it difficult to understand or relate to the supernatural ideas you've shared which is why I've reacted with jokes when I've responded. (Not every time but enough) I hope you didn't take any of that to heart.
My right foot is crippled. Probably a demon.
(04-20-2019, 06:27 AM)kaetic Wrote: I'm glad you got into a shelter. I can't imagine what you had to deal with on a daily basis. If you ever want to talk about what you're going through, you can.

I find it difficult to understand or relate to the supernatural ideas you've shared which is why I've reacted with jokes when I've responded. (Not every time but enough) I hope you didn't take any of that to heart.

I address the supernatural nature of reality here, which should help.
https://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=39806
Here are some other common or uncommon symptoms, ailments, conditions, and manifestations caused by the demons that I addressed in my original post.

The common cold
Flu
Feeling cold at times when there should be no reason for this
Phantosmia, cacosmia - smelling odors that one should not be smelling
Small insects flying about one's head or feet as if controlled
Urinary and excretory urgency - needing to use the restroom before arriving at one
Bloating, retaining gas
Fibromyalgia
Plantar Fasciitis
Indigestion
Bad breath, halitosis
Headaches, migraines
Body aches
Arthritis
Memory loss
Cystic Fibrosis

AlertChristians
Holy shit, my mom is infested with demons...I knew there was something off with her.

Now, tell me, does the flu shot rid you of demons?
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People are Being Attacked by Those with Supernatural Abilities or by Demons AlertChristians 105 3,561 04-30-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: TheSkaFish
  Should The USA Attack Syria Or Just Let Them Be LoneKiller 8 1,526 09-05-2013, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Sci-Fi