Being rejected by everyone you like...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

no_resolve

Reaction score
i am 21, in college and I've been turned down by every girl i've ever liked. For as long as i can remember i've always been told by girls that I'm sweet, funny and easy to talk to. what i don't get is why these same girls always turn me down whenever i ask them out or tell them that i like them. And it's not like i am going up to random girls and asking them out. the girls that turn me down are the ones who have known me long enough to get a chance to know me and what kind of person i am. I am always myself around them, i listen to what they have to say and can hold a steady conversation. But i am not super nice to a girl to the point where they walk over me. i like to challenge a girl. not to the point of fighting with them but things playfully make fun of them and occasionally be somewhat of a jerk. but not to the point of been an a-hole. and they know that. they say they like that's one of the things they like about me.

Just a few days ago i just hung out with a girl I've like for over a month now. and we've been hanging out on a weekly basis for 5-6 hours at a time during that time span. the last time we went out things went almost perfect as we spent 5 hours together. (took her out for ice cream, a long walk, an awesome view of the skyline on NYC and a nice dinner afterward). at the end of the night i told her that i liked her and she turned me down, saying she doesn't like me like that. "you're really sweet and funny and i really spending time with you but...", well you know the rest. she basically tells me the same thing just like all the other girls I've liked. I don't get why they don't wanna be with a guy they actually like spending time with. maybe it's just me. i don't really know what to do. i've always been myself. what bothers me is that these girls know me and still turn me down. i know not every girl will turn you down once in a while, but i didn't think it would be every single one.

i am sometimes shy but never afraid of putting myself out there. i'm 21, never had a GF, never kissed a girl and my confidence takes a big hit with each rejection. I always go after girls who have smarts, substance and personality. each rejection makes me think because i'm actually going after quality girls. is there something that i'm doing wrong?

You know, if you want to have a girlfriend / girls in your life, the first thing you need to want before that is not wanting her in the first place. Do you follow?

The moment a female senses that you are interested in her, she will have all the power over you that she will use to take what she wants from you (in this case, a nice non sexual evening for example) and then reject you. In her eyes, you are just one more brainless sex-driven monkey that can be easily exploited, just like all the other 100 gyus that have tried to make themselves appealing in her eyes that day. This is what she is really thinking quietly in her mind even though verbally she says she enjoys your company, likes your personality etc etc. She says nice things to you to get you to like her, so that you will be seduced to provide her a nice evening out for example.

This is the real pattern that goes on in the real world. When you are old enough, you will realize it with experience. Note though that they will never say it out load to your face because that would mean losing her power over you. It's always all about power, and that's the real silent struggle that is going on - from the moment you first meet to the moment you start banging her. And you will never so much as touch her if you have less power than her. Having power equates to not being affected by any things, internal or external. Your source of power comes from within, and not from external sources. You are happy by being by yourself and you won't need anyone to complete you. In other words, you are mentally / emotionally strong. Women will use tests to see from which source your power comes. When the woman senses that she might not hold more power than you, she will test this by verbally attacking you, like saying something absurd like "I think your shoes are awful" without any reason. If you remain unaffected by this she intuits that your power is greater than hers, and will consequently start to feel a bit hot around you from that point on :p

However, girls don't even have a fighting chance against males that know what they are doing. If you know what triggers true attraction in women, you can literally make any straight woman sexually attracted to you within minutes of meeting her. And this is no bullshit. I remember when I was at your age I thought that's just impossible. But you know, experience showed me otherwise. Today, when I see an attractive girl I'll have her squirming for a bit of physical intimacy before I'm done chatting with her (i'll usually use around 5-15 mins of chatting up one chick. NEVER EVER use more time as it will only work against you). Sure, there are still a few good old rejections (I actually welcome rejections since they are quite refreshing and amusing lol), but if I hit lets say 5 to 10 girls on an average day, an average of about half of them will want to jump my bones. It's just a numbers game really that ANY guy can do, no matter how old, ugly or messed up they are). The more girls you hit on, the more sex you will be having. Women realise this usually before their 12th birthday or something which means they are always 24/7 sending sexual signals to gyus)

By hitting on a woman I don't mean tell her how beatiful she looks, neither do I mean to be an asexual guy pal. Having nice conversations has nothing to do with making her truly like you. That doesn't generate attraction. The most powerful way to my knowledge isn't something that is done through spoken words for example, but by the way you casually yet dominantly look in her eyes until she looks away first, signaling that your value is higher than hers. It will inevitably cause uncontrollable attraction in nearly all women when you do it frequently, as women are sexually attracted to gyus that they PERCEIVE of higher value. Be bold, be outrageous. Show to her that you will be the chooser, the one that decides if SHE is worthy of dating YOU. Make her work for YOUR affection and she will be bursting with sexual anticipation. Things like wealth, looks, courtesy and using them to please her are only good for making you an appealing FRIEND. Making her sexually attracted to you has nothing to do with anything other than how you handle yourself. Once you've had a few one night stands (they will come very easily and quickly :D) and started mastering the true pick up, you'll need start to learn how to reject women because you simple don't have enough time for every girl.

There's an old saying. Pretend you don't want her stuff, and she'll give it for free. And this is so true, and really sums it all up that is required to have her go gaga over you. Once you truly understand the full context of this saying you're good to go :D

Yseris said:
You know, if you want to have a girlfriend / girls in your life, the first thing you need to want before that is not wanting her in the first place. Do you follow?

The moment a female senses that you are interested in her, she will have all the power over you that she will use to take what she wants from you (in this case, a nice non sexual evening for example) and then reject you. In her eyes, you are just one more brainless sex-driven monkey that can be easily exploited, just like all the other 100 gyus that have tried to make themselves appealing in her eyes that day. This is what she is really thinking quietly in her mind even though verbally she says she enjoys your company, likes your personality etc etc. She says nice things to you to get you to like her, so that you will be seduced to provide her a nice evening out for example.

This is the real pattern that goes on in the real world. When you are old enough, you will realize it with experience. Note though that they will never say it out load to your face because that would mean losing her power over you. It's always all about power, and that's the real silent struggle that is going on - from the moment you first meet to the moment you start banging her. And you will never so much as touch her if you have less power than her. Having power equates to not being affected by any things, internal or external. Your source of power comes from within, and not from external sources. You are happy by being by yourself and you won't need anyone to complete you. In other words, you are mentally / emotionally strong. Women will use tests to see from which source your power comes. When the woman senses that she might not hold more power than you, she will test this by verbally attacking you, like saying something absurd like "I think your shoes are awful" without any reason. If you remain unaffected by this she intuits that your power is greater than hers, and will consequently start to feel a bit hot around you from that point on :p

However, girls don't even have a fighting chance against males that know what they are doing. If you know what triggers true attraction in women, you can literally make any straight woman sexually attracted to you within minutes of meeting her. And this is no bullshit. I remember when I was at your age I thought that's just impossible. But you know, experience showed me otherwise. Today, when I see an attractive girl I'll have her squirming for a bit of physical intimacy before I'm done chatting with her (i'll usually use around 5-15 mins of chatting up one chick. NEVER EVER use more time as it will only work against you). Sure, there are still a few good old rejections (I actually welcome rejections since they are quite refreshing and amusing lol), but if I hit lets say 5 to 10 girls on an average day, an average of about half of them will want to jump my bones. It's just a numbers game really that ANY guy can do, no matter how old, ugly or messed up they are). The more girls you hit on, the more sex you will be having. Women realise this usually before their 12th birthday or something which means they are always 24/7 sending sexual signals to gyus)

By hitting on a woman I don't mean tell her how beatiful she looks, neither do I mean to be an asexual guy pal. Having nice conversations has nothing to do with making her truly like you. That doesn't generate attraction. The most powerful way to my knowledge isn't something that is done through spoken words for example, but by the way you casually yet dominantly look in her eyes until she looks away first, signaling that your value is higher than hers. It will inevitably cause uncontrollable attraction in nearly all women when you do it frequently, as women are sexually attracted to gyus that they PERCEIVE of higher value. Be bold, be outrageous. Show to her that you will be the chooser, the one that decides if SHE is worthy of dating YOU. Make her work for YOUR affection and she will be bursting with sexual anticipation. Things like wealth, looks, courtesy and using them to please her are only good for making you an appealing FRIEND. Making her sexually attracted to you has nothing to do with anything other than how you handle yourself. Once you've had a few one night stands (they will come very easily and quickly :D) and started mastering the true pick up, you'll need start to learn how to reject women because you simple don't have enough time for every girl.

There's an old saying. Pretend you don't want her stuff, and she'll give it for free. And this is so true, and really sums it all up that is required to have her go gaga over you. Once you truly understand the full context of this saying you're good to go :D

For the love of GOD, please do not believe a word of the drivel spewing from this person's mouth....err...I mean keyboard. I've never read anything so far-fetched and misogynistic in my life.

I hate to say it Eve, but I think this guy is right. At least generally speaking with regards to the mindless masses of women with no self awareness or respect. When I used to try having friends and a "normal" life I was frequently told I was such a nice guy, I would be the best boyfriend ever, so good looking bla bla bla. This by the same women that would go on to become the girlfriends of my good friends. Well what about me? the nice guy? Women come into my life to use me and crush me. Meanwhile my "misogynistic" friends are very happy and well adjusted with steady girlfriends who are loyal to them even though the guys do basically what you disregard above. I'm sorry to disagree because I refuse to play that game but my observations indicate you are wrong. I'm a 32 year old small business owner and weekend dad. I'm intelligent good looking and even funny I'm told. But I'm alone for so many reasons but definately in part because of that. At least that's my view for what it's worth... bupkis

budsalinger said:
I hate to say it Eve, but I think this guy is right. At least generally speaking with regards to the mindless masses of women with no self awareness or respect. When I used to try having friends and a "normal" life I was frequently told I was such a nice guy, I would be the best boyfriend ever, so good looking bla bla bla. This by the same women that would go on to become the girlfriends of my good friends. Well what about me? the nice guy? Women come into my life to use me and crush me. Meanwhile my "misogynistic" friends are very happy and well adjusted with steady girlfriends who are loyal to them even though the guys do basically what you disregard above. I'm sorry to disagree because I refuse to play that game but my observations indicate you are wrong. I'm a 32 year old small business owner and weekend dad. I'm intelligent good looking and even funny I'm told. But I'm alone for so many reasons but definately in part because of that. At least that's my view for what it's worth... bupkis

I object to the generalizations made against any particular sex, both male and female. Do you think there are "mindless masses" of men "with no self awareness or respect?"

:club: Really...stop painting everyone with the same broad stroke.

Hmm, I see the truth has offended someone. How women in general experience attraction exists as described above, and it has been that way, oh, the last couple million years or so. My intent is not to lie about how things are in reality, simply to answers to the OP who said he had problems with attracting women. And I offered the answer to him on a silverplate. In addition, if the OP wants more info about the subject, I'd recommend to read literature that have been written on the subject. If you have experience in life, Eve, you'd understand what I'm talking about. But I see that might not be the case.

Anyways, I wish you all peace. :D

I'm 41 years old and know a thing or two about life, as well as knowing a bitter person when I see one. :)

Yseris said:
Hmm, I see the truth has offended someone. How women in general experience attraction exists as described above, and it has been that way, oh, the last couple million years or so.

Which is odd, considering that Homo Sapiens evolved at most 500,000 years ago (and was probably a lot less).

Drivel is drivel, however you look at it.

Steel said:
Yseris said:
Hmm, I see the truth has offended someone. How women in general experience attraction exists as described above, and it has been that way, oh, the last couple million years or so.

Which is odd, considering that Homo Sapiens evolved at most 500,000 years ago (and was probably a lot less).

Drivel is drivel, however you look at it.

lol. Homo sapiens evolved around 20 000 to 40 000 thousand years ago last I checked. Anyways, that is not relevant here, since I didn't refer to Homo sapiens, but to the human race in general. We are around 500 000 to 2 million years old, depending on how many previous Homo-species you want to include, as the basics of the mating dance is shared by them all.

Back to the elementary school with you.

Yseris said:

The moment a female senses that you are interested in her, she will have all the power over you that she will use to take what she wants from you (in this case, a nice non sexual evening for example) and then reject you. In her eyes, you are just one more brainless sex-driven monkey that can be easily exploited, just like all the other 100 gyus that have tried to make themselves appealing in her eyes that day. This is what she is really thinking quietly in her mind even though verbally she says she enjoys your company, likes your personality etc etc.

Maybe that's all you've ever been to a female. I'm not even going to bother reading the rest of your nonsense post. For your information, if I like a guy, I mean it. And I don't want just a nice day out, and I don't want him to chase me around, and I certainly don't have 100 other guys lined up. It's people you with thoughts like those that make this world spin backwards. Mature a little bit, and hopefully your senses and taste will follow behind you on that path.

To the OP, sometimes it's just time that makes everything work. Sure, 10 other girls may have turned you down, but when you find that one right person that you click with and that you bond with, it will be worth it. It's very rare that anyone finds that one person they can talk to about anything. Or spend hours talking to them about absolutely nothing. You get great things when you least expect them.

wow... there are people like that in the world. but to say that ALL women are like this is completely ignorant. someone would only say something like this if they are just plain ignorant or if they have beceome very bitter from past experiences. im sorry if that has happened to you but i think there is a better chance that there is something wrong with YOU rather than saying its an entire gender. im sorry to say it like this but.... i have like literally no experience in dating and i can say that most if not all of what you said is completely ridiculous.

Yseris said:
lol. Homo sapiens evolved around 20 000 to 40 000 thousand years ago last I checked. Anyways, that is not relevant here, since I didn't refer to Homo sapiens, but to the human race in general. We are around 500 000 to 2 million years old, depending on how many previous Homo-species you want to include, as the basics of the mating dance is shared by them all.

Back to the elementary school with you.

LOL!

I'm afraid you are misinformed. Coincidentally, 40,000 thousand (or 40 million as MOST people would call it) would put you in the Eocene period. That's way too early for humans (although how you could confidently state the behaviour of anything prehistoric is beyond me anyway).

I feel the need to point out to you that "The Flintstones" is not a documentary. I feel relying on cartoons over science may be the downfall in your odd drivel-like theories.

Yseris said:
You know, if you want to have a girlfriend / girls in your life, the first thing you need to want before that is not wanting her in the first place. Do you follow?....etc..

While this might be your honest opinion. I see it as shallow and generalized even a little insulting to women who are not the type that would fall for those tricks.
It seems to me that the guy asking for advice wants a relationship not just casual sex...

lomojojo said:
While this might be your honest opinion. I see it as shallow and generalized even a little insulting to women who are not the type that would fall for those tricks.

Quoted for truth.

what? cant handle a nice nonsexual evening with a friend?

:/

Why are you attaching all these little strings everywhere? I dont like these strings, they make me want to run away and not look back.

Hehe. It's really quite amusing to be surrounded by imbeciles. At any rate, I don't really give two hoots if the truth is too much for you to handle and you choose to believe in the comfort of your illusions. Arguing with ignorant people is a waste of my time so I won't be posting here anymore after this.

However, the OP is in a situation where most guys, including me, have been at some point in their lives. He has nothing to lose and everything to gain. I know exactly what it feels like to be in his boots, so if he wants a few wild rides, well, he will never find them following cute cliches like the right kind of person will show up when you least expect it or whatnot.

I wish peace to all you weirdos though, have a nice summer!

Yseris said:
Hehe. It's really quite amusing to be surrounded by imbeciles. At any rate, I don't really give two hoots if the truth is too much for you to handle and you choose to believe in the comfort of your illusions. Arguing with ignorant people is a waste of my time so I won't be posting here anymore after this.

I wish peace to all you weirdos though, have a nice summer!

You're **** straight you won't.

Yseris said:
Hehe. It's really quite amusing to be surrounded by imbeciles. At any rate, I don't really give two hoots if the truth is too much for you to handle and you choose to believe in the comfort of your illusions. Arguing with ignorant people is a waste of my time

IRONY, anyone?

Isn't it the HEIGHT of arrogance to call everyone around yourself ignorant and arrogant?

lulz :p buh bye Yseris.

Latest posts

Back