You guys are wonderful, I love this site

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remedy

Reaction score
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone from this site, you all are so awesome. From all the friends I have made and all the support I have received from this site. It has really helped me so much. I'm sorry for how I was in the past but I know I can't change it so I should move on. It's just that I was feeling so down that I got completely out of hand for quite some time. By taking it out on others, venting, and taking it out on myself.

I have improved so much overtime and I'm working so hard to achieve what I want in life. So many people are important to me and without this site I wouldn't have met the most important person in my life. To some people online relationships aren't real but to me is is just so real. I could have not met a better person anywhere, she is so amazing. Without all of you, I don't think I would be where I am today. So I wanted to thank all of you, you all are are such great people.

off topic: Sorry, that I haven't been posting much lately. It's stupid of me to find happiness then stop coming to the place that helped me so much. So I'm going to try and help others like I have been helped so much. I want to contribute to this site, like this site deserves.

O yah and I wanted to give thanks to one of my greatest friends from this site. I know you are out there....lurking :). I wanted to say thank you for taking the chance to get to know me even after my ridiculous posts. You helped me so much and were there for me when I needed it. You helped me meet the girl I have been looking for, for quite some time. You supported me, even when I was really difficult to put up with. You are an awesome friend, thank you so much.

(hug)
i'm sure your friend thinks the same about you as you of them. just sayin' :)

Latest posts

Back