question about breasts

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamface

Reaction score
This is question for the men.
What size breasts do you imagine your dreamgirl to have? And if you are with someone right now, what size breasts does your partner have?
Be succinct please.
(edit-oopsies)

My favorite are concave, but those are so rare now a days
hahahahhaha lols

i don't know if I count

I like the modest sized ones,
just a nice little smooth sized indent in the t shirts, just enough for me to rest my head on and ponder

tehe

:p
...............and yes my posts have been becoming exponentially more gay

I have big tatas. Guys are always mad at me when I mention I want to eventually get a reduction. Stupid men.

nerdygirl said:
Guys are always mad at me when I mention I want to eventually get a reduction. Stupid men.

Haha, I know! They give me this stricken look when the words "breast" and "reduction" come out of my mouth together.

But they're hell on the back, and I am only 5'2 1/2."

hamface said:
This is question for the men.
What size breasts do you imagine your dreamgirl to have? And if you are with someone right now, what size breasts does your partner have?
Be succint please.

I prefer small to mid-sized breasts. But ANY size of breast is still 10x more interesting than anything I have on my own body. :p

Badjedidude said:
I prefer small to mid-sized breasts. But ANY size of breast is still 10x more interesting than anything I have on my own body. :p

Who says? :p

titays!!!

My favrite studies in life.

I've been blessed. Most of the women I've been with have nice beautiful breast and not boob jobs.
They're probably B-C cup size. But what I like about them is the nipples, how purkie they are and how
they taste. And I've been luckied that all the women lets me play with them, kiss them, suck on them,
talk to them, pray to them, sleep on them, cry on them, caress them, bite them and other stuff to them :p

My fiancee had D size breast, They were wonderful. However it was hurting her back becuase she was
a petite.

As far as breast being the dominating factor in forming a relationship with a woman...it's something that i don't even
consider. I mean...if a woman is a total *****...no amount of getting bitched slapped by titays can make up the difference for me.

I'm not saying i don't like breast . I love them but a woman has no control over what size breast she's borned with.
I guess Ive been bitched slapped by titays or had bonding with the titays godess, its not that big of a deal to me anymore.
Not saying that I wouldn't be loving it, if the woman I chose to get envolve with just so happens to have a nice set of tits on her.

Nipples are the best bit. As for size...

...anything more than a handfull is a waste :p But I do have big hands.

Would be good if some pictures are also in the thread as a proof

B's or C's.

EDIT-

Also, A's, D's or any of the abc's.

Why is it that anytime someone asks a question about breasts, women with big breasts feel they need to chime in and tell me how big their breasts are?? What is that about?

hamface said:
Why is it that anytime someone asks a question about breasts, women with big breasts feel they need to chime in and tell me how big their breasts are?? What is that about?

Maybe they're flirting with you. 8)

Latest posts

Back