Sometimes I think..."****. I shouldn't have posted that..."

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Luna

And by posted that, I mean by all the recent hysterical threads I've been flooding the forums with; fueled by my raging hormones and anger at the world.

*shakes fist*

Do you ever go back and read some of the things you have posted?

I read some of my older posts, and sounded depressed...now I just sound borderline psychotic and horribly sexually frustrated.

Ahahaha...I don't know which is worse. -_-

Luna said:
Do you ever go back and read some of the things you have posted?

All the time :p

I've made a few posts -even recently- that I regret. Sometimes I post when I'm in a foul mood and I convey things I don't normally feel. But, oh well.

haha ya i do that too on occasion

or worst is when i think of something really stupid or overly sensitive I've done or said in social situations and it makes me want to throw myself on to a sword

the best thing you can do is apologize for it if you feel you need to

or delete/edit the post and deny that it ever happened XD

although i haven't read anything offensive or anything that would make me think less of you luna

you're pretty awesome

*hugs*

:)

I think almost everybody ends up with a foot in his/her mouth at some point. I end up with both feet in mine.

To be honest I have a very short attention span.

Hey what now?

i dont think i ever think that. but what i do is type whatever im typing really fast and usally it contains several mistakes. i post it and then i read it and see these mistakes and edit it. sometimes several times. its a weird OCD thing i think, lol.

Haha, we all that have been here for longer then say 10 posts I think have done that.
Sometimes when i read what i put the night be for when I was drunk I seat there thinking dear dear me oh my lol
But never really give that much of a fresia how it comes across anyway.

Anyone that bothers to get to know me knows am cool enough I hope. And to the rest its just all by the way ;)

Bluey said:
Haha, we all that have been here for longer then say 10 posts I think have done that.
Sometimes when i read what i put the night be for when I was drunk I seat there thinking dear dear me oh my lol
But never really give that much of a fresia how it comes across anyway.

Anyone that bothers to get to know me knows am cool enough I hope. And to the rest its just all by the way ;)

Your rubber duckie knows it is cool. It's got shades. :cool:

Lmao...

yes, sometimes I do. it's actaully why my of post are so **** long, my grammer and spell'in are messed up...
This way people stops reading my honeysuckle after a couple of tries..hahahaaaa

Luna you are some of the funiest people I've met.
I can solve your sexual fustrations and pleasure for ya but it would take some willingness on your part :p
The insanity part...Well, you might feel sane after spending some quality time with a lunatic like me.
As long as you don't have homicidal tendencies towards me....it's all good. :)

Haha LC! :p
You're like a walking libido rofl.
Your posts always make me giggle haha...

On top of being funnie..you're also very inspirational.
The next time I start a metal band i will call it " The Walking Libidos".

mmmm....if you're still sexually fustrated, I'm a will participant. :p

Love ? well, You'll have to pay me $50 everytime I say " I LOVE YOU".
If you're not satisfied, i will gladly refund your money plus a coupon
of a life time supply of sexual pleasures....redeem anytime at your convinience

Latest posts

Back