Hi for the lonely guys here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Solution

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm Mr.Solution (Vijay S) from India. I'm only 13 but I know how most of the lonely people here feels. But I'm actually am not a lonely one. I have many friends and my life is fine for me. So, why am I here?? Simple, just to help out the lonely ones (you can figure that out from my username or avatar). I was just browsing the site and I found this site somehow. Searched a bit, read a few threads, felt sad for the lonely guys. Actually I was very, very sad that I decided to join the site and help everyone who feels lonely. Oh and just because I'm 13 doesn't mean that I'm a kid. Just in case if anyone feels I'm not ready for these kinds of sad feelings or the dirty words like f*u*ck etc lol:D

Mr.Solution said:
Hey everyone,

I'm Mr.Solution (Vijay S) from India. I'm only 13 but I know how most of the lonely people here feels. But I'm actually am not a lonely one. I have many friends and my life is fine for me. So, why am I here?? Simple, just to help out the lonely ones (you can figure that out from my username or avatar). I was just browsing the site and I found this site somehow. Searched a bit, read a few threads, felt sad for the lonely guys. Actually I was very, very sad that I decided to join the site and help everyone who feels lonely. Oh and just because I'm 13 doesn't mean that I'm a kid. Just in case if anyone feels I'm not ready for these kinds of sad feelings or the dirty words like f*u*ck etc lol:D

It's not your age that makes me wonder what your motivation is, but rather statements like this... "...I know how most of the lonely people here feels. But I'm actually am not a lonely one."
How can you POSSIBLY know what anyone here, or any place else, feels like when they're lonely if you've never experienced it? You shouldn't ever make assumptions about what people feel or don't feel if you absolutely ZERO personal experience in the matter. Really. Why don't you just read the forum and try to offer a few kind words instead of thinking you have all the answers, when you clearly do not. Geez.

My dear Eve, I do believe this is the worst case of hotdog in bum complex I've seen since Prince Charles at that Halloween party... mmmmyes, yes, quite...

Mysis said:
My dear Eve, I do believe this is the worst case of hotdog in bum complex I've seen since Prince Charles at that Halloween party... mmmmyes, yes, quite...

OMFG LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha

OK OK dudes.. Look I can't believe this. First of all I didn't say I know every answers. Second, I said I knew how lonely people feels. And it's true. I mean you don't have to experience loneliness to know how lonely people feels. Some peoples mind... you know.. when they think about it or see other lonely people right in front of their eyes they get the ******* thing. You know, It hits me when I see lonely peoples. I just think about it. It's imagination power you know, the ******* imagination power. Like I said some peoples mind are more kind of sensitive if you know what I mean. So I'm saying you guys just shut up and please give me a chance to try and help the people who suffers life with pain. I didn't mean to insult but you guys don't know anything about me or someone like me.

@Badjedidude,

WTF do you mean by that?? You know I'm in the ninth grade. Plus I'm 12+ That's all the age I or some people need to make me upgrade from a kid to a man

Now that's just silly. Of course you're a kid at age 13. When I was 13, I'd already experienced a lot of things that made me incredibly mature. Adults came to me for advice sometimes. I knew enough, academically, to be in college. That didn't magically make me all grown up. I have no problem seeing a kid on this site, but I do have issues with a kid who thinks he's a man. You aren't.

Of course it is fine being on the site, we have a few other people around that age. Using "imagination power" to understand all about loneliness, is more questionable.

Badjedidude said:
Mr. Solution said:
Oh and just because I'm 13 doesn't mean that I'm a kid.

Yeah it sure as fresia does.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

bjd,

restating the obvious, in an always informative and entertaining fashion! how do you do it? seriously i wanna know! :D

At 13 years old... you could not have the life experience to even understand how any of us feel.... whether we are lonely, depressed, or just looking for un biased people to talk to. I don't take advice from 13 year olds.....but thanks.

I am sure you are a great kid... but please just stick to being a kid, and don't assume you can even fathom what any of us have gone through.....also, its rather insulting to think that you could come here as "Mr. Solution" and fix all of us.....

Nah.... Great What the hell am I gonna do now??? At least one guy said 'no comment' . Guys, Look I told you, just give me the chance to do this. I know I'm not a guy who can fix every one of you guys. But however I BELIEVE I can at least try. As I told you all just give me the chance and then comment all you like. I don't care whether it's positive or negative ok? When I say kid, I mean I am a kid but sure I can handle something an adult can.

@EveWasFramed ,

It ain't funny dude... or girl or whatever your gender is.

otay Mr. Solution, here's my situation... lets see if you can even relate to it.... I was in a 12 year relationship... ( lol one year short of your age) it ended, it was rather abusive... i have tried to stay away from dating to work and heal myself.. but have had many "casual" friendships over the past 5 years. ( do you understand what casual relationship means?) anyway, now that I am ready to date.. it seems all the good men are taken.... I want babies... can you help me on how to do that... being single? Also, all my friends are now married, with children of their own.. actually... some of their kids are older than you... So, can you help me in that situation as well? What I am looking for, is some advice on how to pick up my life after a 12 year, fairly abusive relationship... and meet like minded people.. and don't tell me to volunteer, or get a new, job, or see a therapist, or join groups... cuz I've done all that. Can you relate to any of what I wrote... can you possibly help me? This is your one chance.....

Mr. Solution said:
Nah.... Great What the hell am I gonna do now??? At least one guy said 'no comment' . Guys, Look I told you, just give me the chance to do this. I know I'm not a guy who can fix every one of you guys. But however I BELIEVE I can at least try. As I told you all just give me the chance and then comment all you like. I don't care whether it's positive or negative ok? When I say kid, I mean I am a kid but sure I can handle something an adult can.

Oh dear christ, you are so terribly ignorant and young that it hurts my mind, Mr. Solution. No offense; it's just the truth.

Do you understand that at age 13, your BRAIN isn't even fully developed yet? That the part of your brain that controls judgment is in a flux of hormonal change? There is NO WAY that you can comprehend long-term decisions or consequences at your age. And to suggest that you can understand what someone 2 or 3 times your age has been through is completely arrogant and over-reaching.

Grow up a bit and then come back and try to fix the world, OK?

JSD said:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

bjd,

restating the obvious, in an always informative and entertaining fashion! how do you do it? seriously i wanna know!

I think it has something to do with nerdy's Imagination Power!!! :D lol

I like to wager that non of us on here expect to join a website like this and suddenly feel "fixed/cured" its more about sharing feelings and experiences with people who understand how it feels to be low/depressed/alone etc ... I don't get how you could even begin to offer help or understanding on a subject you know nothing about. I'm sure you think your heart is in the right place , but to people who genuinely suffer from these problems/circumstances you just sound idiotic and patronising. Your 13 !! you should be facebooking or using the Internet to look at boobies ;)

My advice would be to lighten up Kidd - take your bike out for a spin ;)

Mr.Solution, i know that you mean well, but anyone who announces that they are not lonely but just stopped in to fix us all up, could be perceived as being rather arrogant or egotistical. When that person also happens to be among our youngest and least experienced members, it will get the reaction that you see. The people here aren't stupid and from what i have seen of your advice so far, it seems it has been so generalized and simplistic as to indicate a lack of understanding of the problems that many here are dealing with.

As i said, i do believe you mean well and you seem to be a caring person, but i wonder if it would be better received if you just offered what you wanted to, with making these claims about your qualifications and ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back