Silly and Amusing Videos to Cheer You Up

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lonelygirl

Does anybody like Gym Class Heroes? I like this song very much, and the video is cute:

I also really love this video from Cobra Starship:

Not that i believe boxers in general are this way, nor are the brightest of people, but this video almost made me wet myself the first time i saw it. It's the perfect comical situation in my eyes; a short introduction of a rather odd person, a moment of pride of some sort and then something completely, unexpectedly stupid as a big finale.

http://video.feber.se/feber/art/11381/vrldens_dummaste_boxare/

Great video Robin, like you, I almost wet myself! xD

Well, I would like to show you a funny video, but more deep, in some aspects:

You'll get the point of the film in the end!

I hope you like it!:)

Robin,

That was funny. I think the guy did that because he was nervous. Was this his first 'real' fight?

Eyael, I enjoyed watching that as well. Very clever. However, I didn't realize that the actor had a form of gigantism(?)

Yes, I believe he has a slight form of gigantism, and I think I recall seeing him in a movie or two, tough I don't remember the name of the actor or the movies.

When I first watched the video, I thought it was just another ''Nouvelle art madness'', but I realized at the end what it was all about. ^^

This one's pretty cute and funny about a sneezing panda:

And this, is just mean but it is kind of hilarious too. But it's just mean..lol..

Latest posts

Back