So I have decided for my bday plans; I'm going to get completely wasted in my room.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you going to join me?

• Hellz ya!!!

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Why of course! :o

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oui!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • YASSS!!! (Did you really think I was going to let you say "no"?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
L

Luna

^-^

I'm going to ask my family to skip the cake and give me money for alcohol.
Considering that I come from a conservative family...I don't know if it will go well, but if it doesn't...do not fret!
Should I be condemned for my birthday demands, I will create a long, long, long post dedicated to all of you, and have you read about my sad, little, office-girl woes once more...that is, after I recover from my hangover.

(For those who are familiar with my novel-like posts, you ain't seen NOTHING yet! *double-snaps*)
*****. Please.

I have never been drunk.
Probably will never get laid.
So I plan on drinking myself to sleep that day.

I suppose to some, my plans may seem offensive or some of you may suggest that I could do something more constructive.
But let me tell you; it's an upgrade from my usual fighting with the family and moping.
I figure it's about time I burnt my office clothes and let loose.
It's a partyyy in my room and I'm the only one invited! Whoo-hoo!!!
(Cuz I have no friends so yeah.)

Nonetheless, if you want to join me on July 28th - minus the alcohol on your end - you're more than welcome to do so.
I dunno.
Like...by being online and letting me send you cryptic messages as I'm drinking or something.
It could be a game.
You could take a shot at deciphering them.
Feel free to post or PM any suggestions.

(What should I buy? Recommendations?)

Hi Luna, have a cool birthday, its mine a couple of days later, I'm dreading it, being on my own, I'll not be celebrating to much probably have a couple, willing the day away quickly,
I'll not be getting totally intoxicated as i cant handle the hangovers any more, lol,
your lucky at your youthful age hangovers don't keep you in bed all day wishing you hadn't drank so much, and you'll never do that again, until the next time that is......lol

attachment.php

Ed Tom Bell gazes at you disapprovingly from his newspaper, as you have caught him at breakfast, and asks if you really mean what you just done gone and said, young lady.

Just aint the same, like it used to be...

On another note, back in the day when I was on the brush crew, we laid off for the winter after my first season and I got really depressed having no job to go to. So I started sucking down vodka and just got hammered. I never in my life hated anything more than being drunk. It was retarded.

So instead of saying I hated drunks, I afterward started saying that I ******* hate drunks (with special emphasis and occasional repetition of the *******), and my possibly unreasonable, judgmental attitude increased five-fold. :p

Then my dad got a DUI and I was just ashamed. I'm supposed to be proud of my dad and here he goes getting a god **** DUI. I thanked the cop who pulled him over and told him to keep up the good work. What a fuckin' thing.

It really is overrated.

Also, I did the whole 'skip and ignore my birthday' thing last year, and that was even more depressing than having a birthday.

Attachments

• 1272948224753.jpg
    1272948224753.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 244
If you're getting drunk, I'm getting drunk too so you're not alone in your drunken state. :p

:O your birthday is exactly one month after mine ^-^ so I get to get super drunk before you.

Here here though, That is all birthdays are good for getting drunk and hating myself.

Lol Brian.

I'm not the one for drinking, but it's your birthday and you can drink if you wanna. Have a happy birthday.

AFrozenSoul said:
:O your birthday is exactly one month after mine ^-^ so I get to get super drunk before you.

Here here though, That is all birthdays are good for getting drunk and hating myself.

Luna's not going to hate herself, because I'm getting drunk with her and we're going to find something fun to do online to giggle about :p

Edit: Although I think she'd have more fun if she actually went to a bar or did something with someone offline.

I am glad Luna does not hate herself as much as I do. Then again boozing it up makes me like life. So maybe I should get drunk in a bar as well. I might make a few friends.

never been drunk before? you can try oj and vodka it kinda covers the taste of the alcohol and itll creep on you and before you know it youre messed up. well have a great bday

Latest posts

Back