What makes you happy?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

parcipal

Every person has their own ways to be happy. What are the things that makes you happy? And Why?

Well, since spam threads are seemingly important and popular, I shall answer.

I'm happy when I know I've taken care of what I need to. And when I'm eating pizza. (hmm) Seriously, if I'm having a bad day, pizza makes it better.

the little things in life. i can think of something that will make me happy if it ever happens, but to think about the fact that it hasnt makes me sad.

VanillaCreme said:

I'm happy when I know I've taken care of what I need to. And when I'm eating pizza. (hmm) Seriously, if I'm having a bad day, pizza makes it better.

Marry me (hello)

Punisher said:
VanillaCreme said:

Marry me (hello)

Oh baby. (hello)

Badjedidude said:
Spam threads are only important when they have apple danish in them.

LMAO. that was so hilarious!

VanillaCreme said:

i agree that pizza makes things better. its so simple but i am simple so that makes sense, lol.

what makes me happy, what makes me happy (hmm) let me think...

When I find the answer I'll come back to post it

Farewell :D

Badjedidude said:
Spam threads are only important when they have apple danish in them.

It sure helps them.

Happiness is an inside job. It's a chioce. It's a concious decision.
The stuff on the outside..people, places and things are just means/ways for us to get that
feeling of happiness or trigger good feelings.

However I can generate happiness from within myself without outside influence.
In other words...what makes me happy??? I make me happy.
I have power over my own emotions, thoughts and actions.

Solitude.
Not being alone (I am terrified of being alone and also terrified of letting people get close to me).
My Little Ponies.
Reading.
Sex.
Smoking weed.
Getting drunk.
My chickens and cat, especially the little white hen - she is such a funny little thing, she makes me laugh.
Dunno...

Being outside in nature makes me happy, hanging out with my animals makes me happy, sunsets, good conversations with old friends

Not being alone, not being lonely....

Taking walks in nature
Walking through the city at night
Watching movies
Watching fun tv shows
Visiting new places
Playing video games

...and all of those things are a million times better when I'm not alone.

The simple things - such as taking long brisk walks in and around the Village I live in and because I live right next to beach, the walks are beautiful, peaceful and eventful. I am easily pleased and I respect and greatly appreciate the simple things in life. Despite being quite young I am basic and arguably old-fashioned with what I want out of life, as my username would indicate I love the past and their simple times.

watching someone in extreme pain, or being ripped apart by something in a movie
"i find everyone pain funny except my own...im french"

what would make me happy right now is finding that someone and falling asleep next to them watching a movie. i would love to know what that feels like.

Playing with dogs makes me happy, smelling puppy coat makes me happy, feeling soft living animal coat makes me happy, looking animals behaviour makes me happy, Being with animals makes me happy.

Good movies
My cats
Food (as long as I don't overdo it on junk)
Accomplishments
Hiking
Running

Latest posts

Back