Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IVIZ

Reaction score
I'm used to this type of furom style, so posting here will seem familiar if anyone has ever been to dreamviews.com

Well, I guess I'm signing up to have some sort of communication with some kind of community. I used to have one that I was very active in until I got a girlfriend which I thought would be my partner in life. But things aren't turning out so well, mostly because I'm very unusual and somewhat anti-social (which I've been improving in recently) also I'm a loner but I wish not to be one, but it seems to be my character no matter what I do and it effects the way I socialize with others who are important in my life. Anyways, this looks like a great place to chat about things and get some great feedback.

Welcome to the site.

i am a loner, so what, try to enjoy it, dont give in the fear, dont let others people digust get into you, i always absorbed it and i still do from time to time. we are what we are, and if there would be a planet, it woould have the name zanzibar

Latest posts

Back