Will you think of me, As I lay there thinking of you.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamAwake

Reaction score
This goes out to anyone and everyone that is feeling lonely,afraid. To anyone feeling anything.'

Tonight when I go to bed, As I lay there I shall be thinking of all the different experiences out there. The different people dealing with there different problems in their different ways. The people crying before sleep, The People who cry to be able to sleep. I share it with you, I feel it with you. A lonely life couldnt be more right, Even at our most intimate were still alone, Words playing a mere shadow of what is going on in our own minds/reality. Express what you will, but no one shall know it the way you do. But we shall try.

To anyone who needs a real friend, a true lover, an honest soul. I offer tonight only two things.'
My thoughts.
And to be your mirror from here on out. Show me what you are and want. I'll be me.

Lets share a connection, lets start by sharing thoughts.

Night Night.

I'm about to go to bed right now, and I often do something similar to what you said.

I think about all the people in the world that are suffering, and have no one to turn to, no one to reach out to for help.

I know I can't help them either, but in my mind I give them all a big 'cosmic' hug, in the hopes that some of that love reaches them somehow.

Venetia said:
I think of the homeless. I am very lonely but at least I am warm. It helps.

i think about the next lonely day ahead..and wake up dreading each day

I think of all the people who don't have someone to stick up for them, especially those who live in fear.

i think about the non-existent person i wish was laying next to me...
i think about the things i wish i had done differently in the past and how they haunt me...
i think about her...
i think about how it feels like it will always be like this...

I think about the future, the time I have given myself to get to the goals I have set ahead of myself...

I think about the fact that I am not a priority in any one's life and it saddens and frightens me. Then I drift off into a medicated sleep.

I think about how the woman I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with lays in bed with and finding comfort and love with another man and has my son in her home. My cries echo in an empty apartment where once a family lived.

Venetia said:
I think about the fact that I am not a priority in any one's life and it saddens and frightens me. Then I drift off into a medicated sleep.

me too Venetia.... every night....

Danielle said:
Venetia said:

awwwwww...think a lot of us feel that way,for what its worth.

yes venetia, it does. I think back to when i was in relationships, and had my EX that I lived with for many years.. I suppose I took for granted all the nights I was cuddled to sleep... or was actually on someone's mind...

I just keep hope that someday, it will happen for me again... I think for all of us, it will... but it does suck waiting....

DreamAwake said:
This goes out to anyone and everyone that is feeling lonely,afraid. To anyone feeling anything.'

Tonight when I go to bed, As I lay there I shall be thinking of all the different experiences out there. The different people dealing with there different problems in their different ways. The people crying before sleep, The People who cry to be able to sleep. I share it with you, I feel it with you. A lonely life couldnt be more right, Even at our most intimate were still alone, Words playing a mere shadow of what is going on in our own minds/reality. Express what you will, but no one shall know it the way you do. But we shall try.

To anyone who needs a real friend, a true lover, an honest soul. I offer tonight only two things.'
My thoughts.
And to be your mirror from here on out. Show me what you are and want. I'll be me.

Lets share a connection, lets start by sharing thoughts.

Night Night.

I just want to say thanks, that's really helped me at the moment. I will do that tonight, I'll think of you all.

timtune said:
Danielle said:
Venetia said:

awwwwww...think a lot of us feel that way,for what its worth.

I feel that way too, it is really frightening. Especially because I remember when I used to be. I used to be a priority in a lot of people's lives.....and now I'm a priority in none. It's scary, but at least we know we're not the only ones, I guess.

edgecrusher said:
i think about the non-existent person i wish was laying next to me...
[/quote

I do this too, every night. And it's an odd feeling..because it's comforting but frightening and upsetting at the same time. It makes you feel less alone in a way, but emphasises your loneliness in another. I don't know..I always feel quite pathetic, but I know I'll do the same thing tonight.

budsalinger said:
I think about how the woman I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with lays in bed with and finding comfort and love with another man and has my son in her home. My cries echo in an empty apartment where once a family lived.

Coming from a broken home, Just remember no matter what , no matter when. Thats your son, No distance or Time can ever change that, Dont give up,

Venetia said:

You have no idea what I would do for a decent connection for anything that would knock me out at night, Only thing Is I know it would turn into, a just before bed thing, then just for the morning thing etc.. Till Im just floating around all day everyday.

I think about him.....
I think about how I am pretty sure he doesn't really think about me
I wish he did
So I could just think about him thinking me and then just stay up because I'd be happy

I always think "I shouldn't have let her go"
Then I realise it would have been selfish to cling on when her heart really wasn't in it anymore
Then I think about how the good guy never wins
I wonder why someone else hasn't come along yet and why is she taking so long?
And then finally I wonder if at 27 years old I've already lived through the happiest my life will ever be.

Latest posts

Back